Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So I saw Apollo today.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:27pm
oh wow i didn't even know that...
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:34pm
yeah, she went and gave a statement to the court for leniency...she said he never had a chance because she was on drugs during his childhood.  i wonder if there are any pix of her.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:39pm
thanks TC I dont watch the show 

What a tragic awful mess

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:48pm
he stole retirement checks?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:05am

he never went to high school?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

he never went to high school?

he dropped out 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 1:59pm
A lot of kids grow up in a bad environment.   Some follow because that is all the know, others use that as a template for what they don't want to do/be.

Choices !!!!

He has enough intellect to think of these schemes, he could have used that same intellect in a more positive way.

Recently here on BHM we have seen articles posted of kids growing up in the Projects doing great things......No excuse Apollo
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:24pm

Apollo Nida Sent Out Last Tweet Before Going To Prison

Comments: 27  | Leave A Comment
By SkyyHook, Contributing Editor

• Apollo Nida Sent Out Last Tweet Before Going To&nbsp;Prison

So, apparently Apollo Nida had one last thought to share with everyone before he headed down that lonely road to prison…and it was a very sad question that he was asking too!

According to Wendy Williams, Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks was not in the courtroom next to her husband’s side when he was sentenced Tuesday.

So, we wonder how much of this tweet was for all of us out in the public and how much may have been for his wife Phaedra….interesting and sad all at once.

Take a look at the tweet in question below!

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.52.45 PM

He had months to prepare for that day…but it never really seemed like he was ready for what was coming toward him. Maybe he thought it wouldn’t really happen and he’d find a way around the jail portion of things. Or maybe he was flashing back to that place he had already spent 5 years of life prior to being a husband, father and TV star and just couldn’t make himself believe that he was trading the comfy life for a tiny little jail cell once again. It was all his to lose..and it seems like he may have lost it all.

Guess we’d wonder if anyone was still in our corner too.

Farewell Apollo…we’ll see ya in eight years sir.

Quick, somebody call Kenya up and tell her to put some money on his books for real…we’re sure it will be appreciated!

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:35pm
    I guess that tweet is a subliminal message to all his side ho's to get they funds together...
    NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:47pm
    I swear that this was the one thing that will get me to watch the show regularly again. VH1 needs to give him a bonus check b/c I love for my reality shows to be extra messy and this may have topped them all b/c I will watch just to see how Phaedra will publicly handle having an incarcerated husband.

Any update on what the dude from RHONJ got in fed time? Sorry if this has already been answered but I need to know, thx so much.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
      Share Topic