Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So I put a relaxer over a thio on purpose...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JeanetteLaNierTV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeanetteLaNierTV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So I put a relaxer over a thio on purpose...
    Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:55pm
As a stylist to a new city I’ve encountered some know it alls…you know…the people who’ve been doing hair for 300 years and know everything? Welp…one day a stylist accused me of intentionally putting a sodium hydroxide relaxer over a thio relaxer….her and her accusations…wound up getting me fired from my job…not only because of her…but because of the other…Caucasians…in the workplace that…just didn’t know what they where talking about…after all this time I still feel some type of way about it…so I made a video…doing exactly what she said I did…now do you really think this could happen in a salon without there being hell raised? like to see it? here it go...

http://youtu.be/4f8Aou868dQ
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by JeanetteLaNierTV JeanetteLaNierTV wrote:

As a stylist to a new city I’ve encountered some know it alls…you know…the people who’ve been doing hair for 300 years and know everything? Welp…one day a stylist accused me of intentionally putting a sodium hydroxide relaxer over a thio relaxer….her and her accusations…wound up getting me fired from my job…not only because of her…but because of the other…Caucasians…in the workplace that…just didn’t know what they where talking about…after all this time I still feel some type of way about it…so I made a video…doing exactly what she said I did…now do you really think this could happen in a salon without there being hell raised? like to see it? here it go...

http://youtu.be/4f8Aou868dQ

What the heck... that really sucks I'm sorry that happened. Yeah the customer would've complained or something how come other workers complaining could make you lose your job that should never happen. Only if a customer or something
JeanetteLaNierTV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeanetteLaNierTV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 1:52am
The whole experience was mind boggling....makes you wonder how some people get their license...share this video on your social networks...we all hear about how chemical damage happens but we never see it in action....creamy crack kills....hair that is...lol!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply