FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So I Guess I'm Screwed Now...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 8 minutes ago at 3:52pm
Originally posted by clarkan9 clarkan9 wrote:

well you have saved a lot of money. that's more than you need to leave. especially once you get a job you shouldn't have anything to worry about. maybe you could try finding a roommate to share expenses. It seems like its really uncomfortable living there. you should move asap and not continue a relationship with your bf

Yes, this is what I was thinking too. I definitely need to get away for this whole situation. This is why I have been trying much harder to get a job so I can just move on. I really need to just get it together. A good friend of mine said to me, I feel like y'all are just together because it's convenient and now I am starting to see that. So if he leaves and I end up having to live in a shelter then it is what it is. It just shows that he didn't really care for me anyway. 
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic