FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So I Guess I'm Screwed Now...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Wasting all my young snatched years with my sh*tty baby daddy scared me into leaving. It's not that bad when u finally smell the air of ur own place. That first night in ur own bed, u might cry, but it might not just be from sadness. Initially, you'll feel pain and anxiety, and all the inevitable emotions and epiphanies you've been putting off will come find u and make u deal, but eventually (and quickly) happiness from ur accomplishment will set in.

It is scary, but necessary. Be strong.

Yes it is necessary, the other day he called me "convenient pus*y". I'm really starting to feel like all he sees me as is a hole for him to get his d**k wet. He does not talk about moving on with me, he says he's not marrying me and at this point I don't even see us lasting much longer. I feel like the fact that I live there is the only reason why we haven't gone totally to splitsville.

Edited by 4BFabulousity - Feb 04 2017 at 4:24pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 5:06pm
Why are you still talking as if because you live there you guys are not over?

Girl you are wasting your time if you think that SOMETHING will happen to change the situation. He is becoming more nasty with his words towards you because you cannot get the hint that it is over and it is time to move the out.

It is February. He wanted you out a month ago. It is time to put on your big girl pants and leave the house. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Why are you still talking as if because you live there you guys are not over?

Girl you are wasting your time if you think that SOMETHING will happen to change the situation. He is becoming more nasty with his words towards you because you cannot get the hint that it is over and it is time to move the out.

It is February. He wanted you out a month ago. It is time to put on your big girl pants and leave the house. 

I was feeling like due to the fact that he didn't say I'm done with you, I could try to salvage the relationship. Today he said "if we are going to live together you need to find full time work and be able to keep your job." I had this idea that if I could just find a job then maybe things would work out. It just sucks that after this long things could end up not working out. Also I'm just so used to being with him, I couldn't imagine starting over with someone else.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 8:04pm
"if we are going to live together" means "i just want you around to split the rent"

your whole life is revolving around him: "if i get a full time job, i can salvage the relationship", "if we move to a place together, i can save the relationship", "etc etc

why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who not only said that sex is wack but that you are just convenient pvssy? he is going to show up with a new girl at the house to tell you to get out and then you'll definitely have to head to a shelter or a motel for the night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

"if we are going to live together" means "i just want you around to split the rent"

your whole life is revolving around him: "if i get a full time job, i can salvage the relationship", "if we move to a place together, i can save the relationship", "etc etc

why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who not only said that sex is wack but that you are just convenient pvssy? he is going to show up with a new girl at the house to tell you to get out and then you'll definitely have to head to a shelter or a motel for the night.

"I just want you around to split the rent" that's exactly how I feel too. Especially knowing his frugal ways. As far as showing up with a new girl goes...I don't think he has the balls to do that. If he is going to move on I would hope that he would have enough respect for me to wait until I move out to start boning someone else.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2017 at 7:12pm
How do U feel? R u ok feeling this way?

If u say anything other than happy, it's not worth salvaging. Move out. Don't waste another day with someone who doesn't contribute to making u feel good. Eventually, you'll learn his dick ain't good anyway so all that "convenient coochie" talk.

I gotta say, this brotha is keeping it 100 with u. That's some mean sh*t to say to someone you're "in a relationship" with. When u leave, block him. U Need time and he can't witness ur come up then try to get back on the 4bfabulousity bus.

Edited by creole booty - Feb 06 2017 at 7:14pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2017 at 7:13pm
His dick ain't THAT good anyway is what I meant.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 10:42am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

How do U feel? R u ok feeling this way?

If u say anything other than happy, it's not worth salvaging. Move out. Don't waste another day with someone who doesn't contribute to making u feel good. Eventually, you'll learn his dick ain't good anyway so all that "convenient coochie" talk.

I gotta say, this brotha is keeping it 100 with u. That's some mean sh*t to say to someone you're "in a relationship" with. When u leave, block him. U Need time and he can't witness ur come up then try to get back on the 4bfabulousity bus.

At this point I just feel like I need to move out. If I move out and he does not want to be with me it is what it is and I will just need to move on. I don't like the fact that he called me convenient pus*y and I honestly feel like we are only together because it's convenient and I still live here. Some days I feel happy but that happiness mainly comes from the fact that I just simply still have a place to live. Some day I do want to get married but he says on a regular basis that he's not marrying me. I feel like him and I won't last much longer. I have made up my mind that I am going to try to move out sometime this year. If things don't work out between him and I then eff it. It wasn't worth trying to salvage.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2017 at 12:48am
Girl you are still there because they legally can't kick you out. He is trying to figure out ways to get you to bounce. 

I wouldn't be mad at you if you just stayed another 6 months to a year longer stacking that paper! Even if he moves out you could stay there. I'd tell him "Bye!" the next time he comes at you...let him know that you will stay there with his family until you find a spot. No need to wait on you to get a job or tell him to go shack up with whomever. I'm hoping you are just staying there as punishment for him trying to come at you with that lame deadline hahahaha...If it were me, I would tell him that he could have me out if he puts the deposit, first and last month's rent down on a spot for me. See how bad he wants you out. 

Safe to say you two were super young when you hooked up. At 16 you are still figuring out life and yourself. 

ON another note..men are attracted to women with a life and ambition. Get you some!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2017 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Girl you are still there because they legally can't kick you out. He is trying to figure out ways to get you to bounce. 

I wouldn't be mad at you if you just stayed another 6 months to a year longer stacking that paper! Even if he moves out you could stay there. I'd tell him "Bye!" the next time he comes at you...let him know that you will stay there with his family until you find a spot. No need to wait on you to get a job or tell him to go shack up with whomever. I'm hoping you are just staying there as punishment for him trying to come at you with that lame deadline hahahaha...If it were me, I would tell him that he could have me out if he puts the deposit, first and last month's rent down on a spot for me. See how bad he wants you out. 

Safe to say you two were super young when you hooked up. At 16 you are still figuring out life and yourself. 

ON another note..men are attracted to women with a life and ambition. Get you some!

I'm still there because I don't make enough money to move out and live on my own. As cheap as he is there is no way that he would pay for a place for me. As far as having a life and ambition go I definitely have those, trust me that's why I work so hard and have been saving like crazy to get a place of my own. I'm trying to move out before they throw me out. But the thing is, even if I wanted to end things I can't due to the fact that him and his family are my meal ticket right now. So as long at I am at the house I am using it as a save haven to get my life together which I have been doing.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic