FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So I Guess I'm Screwed Now...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2017 at 1:52pm
Night or weekend job?

Bring your resume, and come to a Job Fair, organized by the Council for Airport Opportunity.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Newark Public Library Lobby
5 Washington Street, Newark, NJ 07102

Customer Service Requirements: 
 Must be flexible and able to work all shifts.
 Must meet all Port Authority requirements to obtain Port Authority Badge.

Positons Available
 Ramp/Cargo
 Passenger Service Agent
 Aircraft Cleaner
 Cashier/Food Service/Cook
 Security
 Driver/CDL P endorsement
 Maintenance
Sponsored Links

qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2017 at 9:37pm
I know it hurts but I know we are strangers but why did you stay after the advice given to you before from the members here. I was with a guy like this for 9 years. I had my own place but he refused to fully move in with me. He used my car but refused to make a life with me. I was young and stupid just like you (no offense). Dude was cheating and I found out about it on the ass end of things and when things broke off it hurt like hell... not because I was losing him but because I let him strip me of my dignity.  Please don't be like me. In 9 years my ex never asked me to marry him. This guy hasn't done the same with you either and wants you to move out like you are nothing to him. He doesn't care about you, get this through your head now and I promise the road ahead won't be so bad.

You are allowing this man to strip you of your dignity in telling you to move out after being with him for 10 years. Keep your dignity at the very least. move out in silence. don't tell him just leave when hes not around and NEVER speak to him again! Change your number and never loo back. You have a college degree and if you are not finding work in your area, please consider leaving the area and relocating where jobs are more lucrative. Apply for jobs out of state. You have to go where the money is... not where you are comfortable if you want to live a good life. In the meantime, rent a room from someone. You probably won't qualify for housing on your current salary. There is also subsidzed housing for people in your situation.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2017 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by qheenkitty qheenkitty wrote:

I know it hurts but I know we are strangers but why did you stay after the advice given to you before from the members here. I was with a guy like this for 9 years. I had my own place but he refused to fully move in with me. He used my car but refused to make a life with me. I was young and stupid just like you (no offense). Dude was cheating and I found out about it on the ass end of things and when things broke off it hurt like hell... not because I was losing him but because I let him strip me of my dignity.  Please don't be like me. In 9 years my ex never asked me to marry him. This guy hasn't done the same with you either and wants you to move out like you are nothing to him. He doesn't care about you, get this through your head now and I promise the road ahead won't be so bad.

You are allowing this man to strip you of your dignity in telling you to move out after being with him for 10 years. Keep your dignity at the very least. move out in silence. don't tell him just leave when hes not around and NEVER speak to him again! Change your number and never loo back. You have a college degree and if you are not finding work in your area, please consider leaving the area and relocating where jobs are more lucrative. Apply for jobs out of state. You have to go where the money is... not where you are comfortable if you want to live a good life. In the meantime, rent a room from someone. You probably won't qualify for housing on your current salary. There is also subsidzed housing for people in your situation.

I was trying to see if things would get any better. Also I was trying to save some more money before I finally make my exit. He sent me a text message a few days ago saying that he will be looking for a new job and does not mind relocating. He also texted me saying that the sex is "ehh" and that he is losing interest and some time away from me would be good. I feel like once I do move out  things probably wouldn't last. This all just really hurts because when I first met him when I was 16 I thought he would be the one and we would ride off into the sunset. But now I definitely know otherwise. He also says that he does not want to move in with me because "what if we get jobs in different areas?" My own mom told me, "if you move out, break up with him, don't let him use you to fucc."

On another note, he isn't the most horrible person in the world but he has his flaws just like anyone else. I feel like he in more into his career than me. It's just going to be hard to move on. I just very used to him and while living with him and his family I have gotten so much done. Going from living with him to living on my own will be one of the biggest changes I have ever made in my life and will take a lot of getting used to.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2017 at 6:23pm
did you move out already? i don't know what you are waiting for to do so. he's a saint; anyone else would have already thrown your stuff on the street while you were at work. i think you will only wake up when he shows up with another girl at the house saying that he is tired of you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

did you move out already? i don't know what you are waiting for to do so. he's a saint; anyone else would have already thrown your stuff on the street while you were at work. i think you will only wake up when he shows up with another girl at the house saying that he is tired of you.

No I have not moved yet. I now plan on doing so as soon as I can. The main thing that keeps me at the house is the fact I have not found full time work. I don't want to move out and then not be able to afford it. On another note he just said that if I got a higher paying job then we could get a place together. It's like one minute he wants me to move out another minute he wants me to find a job so we can get a place together it's like make up your mind. At this point I feel like we are still together just because.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 12:21am
yeah, don't buy it, because he has been wanting you to get out of his life for a while, even told you that sex with you sucks, so don't continue to build dreams in your head with him. it is over already, you guys just haven't been over physically because you are finding reasons to stay there longer.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2017 at 12:25pm

yeah, don't buy it, because he has been wanting you to get out of his life for a while, even told you that sex with you sucks, so don't continue to build dreams in your head with him. it is over already, you guys just haven't been over physically because you are finding reasons to stay there longer.

I agree Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2017 at 2:56pm

I was trying to find ways to salvage the relationship, but I can't force someone to be with me. At this point whatever happens, happens. But I must admit that living on my own scares me.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 2:07am
Wasting all my young snatched years with my sh*tty baby daddy scared me into leaving. It's not that bad when u finally smell the air of ur own place. That first night in ur own bed, u might cry, but it might not just be from sadness. Initially, you'll feel pain and anxiety, and all the inevitable emotions and epiphanies you've been putting off will come find u and make u deal, but eventually (and quickly) happiness from ur accomplishment will set in.

It is scary, but necessary. Be strong.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 2:08am
Nj came through with a job posting, now that's real help.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic