Perfect Hair Collection

So I big chopped...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

what do you moisturize your twa with?

Water, conditioner, then oil or botanical gel to seal.

What conditioner? You mix it in a water bottle?

On freshly washed wet hair i apply kinky curly knot today that has been watered down in an application bottle(but not so much that the slip goes away) then i seal with kinky curly curling custard.

Thanks. I have those. So you mix water, kinky curly knot today and oil in one bottle and spray it, and then seal with the custard? Is that it?

And what do you use when the hair is not freshly washed?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 09 2014 at 6:28pm
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:38pm

Thanks. I have those. So you mix water, kinky curly knot today and oil in one bottle and spray it, and then seal with the custard? Is that it?

And what do you use when the hair is not freshly washed?

I dont use oil in the mix, oil is just an alternative sealant to gel. When my hair is not freshly washed i am usually either on second day hair, or have washed it and am deep conditioning with that same conditioner mix and a shower cap and scarf on top when i go out. Btw, i dont respritz my hair or anything, since the moisture doesnt get into the cortex when you respritz anyway. Also when i did my fingercoils, i just wore a sleeping bonnet.

This is my regimen

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937.html

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 09 2014 at 7:04pm
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 7:00pm
Congrats on your big chop.  Don't forget about headbands and cute flower pins to switch up your new hair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 7:26pm
Thank you ladies! Much appreciated!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:56pm
I love all the styles, especially the finger coils, but I have a question, no shade. Are you going to lay off the heat this time? I would see some of your posts on flat ironing and wince. But then again I'm what many people call a natural nazi, but I just don't see how that can be good for your hair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I love all the styles, especially the finger coils, but I have a question, no shade. Are you going to lay off the heat this time? I would see some of your posts on flat ironing and wince. But then again I'm what many people call a natural nazi, but I just don't see how that can be good for your hair.

LOL, it's gonna be a while before I ever use heat again anyways, since I'ma try to get my length back.. I only did it once a year for length checks anyway. What happened was that last year, I had it straightened by someone who didn't know what she was doing. She used a marcel iron and singed my hair off. I could smell it burn. So I already had severe heat damage and my texture was altered. I should have big chopped last year but my hair was so long that I couldn't bring myself to do it :(

Well this year, I straightened again, and although I did everything right this time around, my already damaged hair couldn't take it. I had straightened successfully before those two occurrences though, so I know it can be done safely.. I've learned that my hair has to remain somewhat dirty, that I can't straighten bone straight and that I need to avoid the marcel iron at all costs. I guess you live and learn...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 09 2014 at 11:43pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:38am
Congrats you got this
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:16am
Have fun, short hair is so easy you can just wash and go and it wil look great
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Have fun, short hair is so easy you can just wash and go and it wil look great

Just came back from the natural hair salon. I cannot believe how defined they got my curls with just product! It's pretty amazing. I look like I have a texturizer on! Needless to say, I plan on buying everything they used. They did say there is a technique to it though, so I'm hoping to learn to do it right. Never knew a twa could come out looking like this.

I'm actually enjoying this short hair thing. I feel like my face has center stage now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
And I always thought my texture was 4b/4c. Turns out I'm mostly 4a with some 3 c in the middle. Who knew...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic