Extensions Plus

So got my nose done!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2017 at 12:45pm
The results weren't what I wanted so I am finding someone to work on the tip of my nose. I ultimately want a nose like Jessica Whites
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2017 at 3:55pm
i had to google her...  i think she had surgery done twice. once to make her nose smaller, and the second time to fix mistakes by first surgeon. there are pics of her crooked nostrils on the internet.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2017 at 7:04pm
yeah like I didn't want a silicone implant but that is what I have in my nose and I did ask for a drastic change. I did emphasize I wanted the tip to be worked on but it still seems bulbous to me, and silicone implants can shift
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2017 at 5:52pm
wow your surgeon was a jerk, he didn't listen to you. what is his name again? people should avoid him, he doesn't listen to his clients, there is no point to going to someone who will just make you have to go to another one later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 12:50am
His name is Dr. Harrison Lee, I believe he is the surgeon who actually did Caitlyn Jenners surgeries
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic