BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S.O. going to the strip club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:42pm
Thanks for your response...I posted another question in this thread to put a small twist on things :)
Sponsored Links

scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:44pm

Edited by scott0727 - Dec 28 2013 at 8:45pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:40pm
You can't control a man but you can show him better than you can tell him. If he feels like he can go to a strip club even tho he knows you're bothered by it, let his ass go to that strip club. Then the next night, you get your most hoeish freakum dress and you go out to the club with your girls. Let him see all that cleavage poppin and leg showing and them heels. Let him see how bad you look then go out to the club looking irrisistable.

Men really have conned women into accepting their bullshat but would lose their minds if we did the same.

Do you really think men pay cover charges to see nearly nude women JUST TO LOOK? Yall out yall damn mind. Most strippers will trick for the right price. Not saying all men have that price, but even if "Strawberry Passion" thinks his money aint high enough, that lil girl being pimped in the corner might make a couple dollars off him. Keep thinking that letting your man go to strip clubs is all innocent fun where they just look. Plenty of dycks been sucked, stroked and groped in strip club parking lots. Pimps send their hoes to find customers at strip clubs.

Do you really think after a man's dack get hard looking at naked women he wont wanna fck? Do you think he'll wait till he gets home to you when variety is the spice of life?

It should be unacceptable for any man in a relationship to go to a strip club. If it's ok for him, then it should be ok for me to get sexy and go to a nice club where other men are. A man wouldnt be cool with that, but he thinks you should be cool with the strip club? yeah rite
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:15pm
At the end of the day, it is a matter of whether you know about it or not. What you don't know won't hurt you. If he wants to go, he will. I don't like to be told what I can and can't do. My man better trust me and know that he is the only one touching this. Simple as that. 

In response to the long distance relationship...I don't take those too seriously until the distance is gone. I want to believe he is doing right..but at the same time, you really don't know unless you are around. 

Edited by khivey - Dec 28 2013 at 10:17pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:41pm
I wouldn't even want to touch him when he came home.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:50pm
i think it's a serious problem if you've revealed your feelings about it.  if it's that important for him to give other women money for services then he needs to grow up.  personally, i'll go to the strip club with mine b/c i think they're fun and also don't mind him going without me but it's not a regular occurrence.  maybe 3x a year.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:51pm
If I had stated that I don't agree with him going to a strip club and he did, I would be furious. But, since he already did it, I would go to a strip club for women and watch sexy men strip - not that it sounds that fun, but it would be to teach him a lesson.

If I were in a long distance relationship and he went to a strip club, I wouldn't talk to him for a long time, if I bothered to talk to him at all after that. I mean, if the guy is away from me, and I'm thinking he is loyal, that means that he hadn't had sex for a while, so going to a strip club could lead to s.ex with a stripper, and I don't need gonorrhea, thank you very much.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:03am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

You acting like that's the only thing men do for fun .
He has fun out with his friends and cousins and it doesn't have to mean going to a strip club.

I don't need you to teach me anything about relationships.
I'm a product of a long happy marriage and most of the women in my life are happily married.

Do what works for you Printer.
That would be a no for me.
Not about feeling threatened it would just be a no.

Wow. Must have hit a nerve because that was ... way over the top.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 29 2013 at 6:11am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

At the end of the day, it is a matter of whether you know about it or not. What you don't know won't hurt you. If he wants to go, he will. I don't like to be told what I can and can't do. My man better trust me and know that he is the only one touching this. Simple as that. 

In response to the long distance relationship...I don't take those too seriously until the distance is gone. I want to believe he is doing right..but at the same time, you really don't know unless you are around. 

This is the way I look at it .. I lovvve Sala dancing and sure men ask you to dance in these clubs ... Salsa itself is very sexy. :)

If my bf breaks his foot and can't dance with me .. he would say 'umm I don't wanna have to hobble in there on my crutches and watch .. but you go and have a good time.' :)

Now .. if he were to say 'No, I do not want you to go to Salsa club without me (too many men will be hitting on you and dancing sexy with you) etc' ... I would look at him .. 'ahhh EXCUSE ME?'.

See .. that would be the beginning of the end of the relationship because:

- nobody is going to control my movements (even my parents had to stop that when I grew up)
- I would never be with a jealous, insecure guy that would be 'worried' about me
- I don't have to go to the Salsa club to run into a guy that wants to go Boom Boom with me. Hee hee! In fact .. I can name several guys right here in my building for that.
- If he can't trust that I can go to the club and dance without wanting to get involved with a guy meet there .. we don't have a real relationship.

I would never be with a man that would try to tell me where I can go so no, I would never try to tell a guy where he can go. :O

(shrugs) He can do anything he wants. (of course, if he messed up .. he knows the relationship will be over so ... it's his choice.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 29 2013 at 7:59am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:07am
I dont see the big deal unless you don't trust him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>