Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S.O. going to the strip club...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S.O. going to the strip club...
    Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:00am
Would you have a problem with your significant other going to the strip club??? Especially after you have voiced that you do not approve of that happening?? 
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:54am
yes. but im pretty old fashion. i like for my guy to have eyes for me only.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:06am
I  don't see a prob with it ....until it becomes a habit. 
It's like this with me....I'd rather be open and know that my s.o. wants to go to a strip club, or is going...vs me not knowing period. Sometimes u got to let a person live, you can't keep a person trapped for 2 long or have them feeling like they can't do nothing because then they'll just start to feel like they life has been taking away or maybe they want that life back w/o their s.o. 

So let that person enjoy, especially is your s.o. is a good mate, let um have fun, as long as he or she is comming back home to you then everything's all good. One time is okay, 2 or 3 or more is just doing too much. Wink

Good Luck!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:31pm
Yes , big problem

Edited by jonesable - Dec 28 2013 at 1:31pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:32pm
To me Strip clubs are like p**n and masturbation to men. It's all about sex.

It really turns them on and it's kind of ... a right of passage for men.

I agree with Beauty620 - a guy should be able to go out with his guy friends and check out 'stuff' if he wants to. Men are VISUAL creatures .. they like to ... LOOK. :)

You can't control your man's movements, you have to trust him. If you can't trust him to have a night out with his buddys at the strip club .. then you can trust him to go to work every day (as he's MUCH more likely to find someone there) ... so then he can't go anywhere. In the end you will have no relationship.

Aside from that, I think you have to pick your battles with men and some battles ... you AIN'T gonna win. Duh! He will sneak or he will get resentful and the relationship will start to crumble.

So sure he can go if he wants. I would not feel threatened.

(Now if he becomes one of those guys that has to go every flippen day ... then it will start to be a problem in more ways thgan one.) :(

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 28 2013 at 2:38pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:45pm
Going out with friends and having fun doesn't have to mean Pucci in your face.
No mam, no thank you.
Big proble,
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

To me Strip clubs are like p**n and masturbation to men. It's all about sex.

It really turns them on and it's kind of ... a right of passage for men.

I agree with Beauty620 - a guy should be able to go out with his guy friends and check out 'stuff' if he wants to. Men are VISUAL creatures .. they like to ... LOOK. :)

You can't control your man's movements, you have to trust him. If you can't trust him to have a night out with his buddys at the strip club .. then you can trust him to go to work every day (as he's MUCH more likely to find someone there) ... so then he can't go anywhere. In the end you will have no relationship.

Aside from that, I think you have to pick your battles with men and some battles ... you AIN'T gonna win. Duh! He will sneak or he will get resentful and the relationship will start to crumble.

So sure he can go if he wants. I would not feel threatened.

(Now if he becomes one of those guys that has to go every flippen day ... then it will start to be a problem in more ways thgan one.) :(

Exactly

I'll let another woman lay the ground work and he can come home to me:) Keep it spicy hahaha! 

Nope, no problem at all. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Going out with friends and having fun doesn't have to mean Pucci in your face.
No mam, no thank you.
Big proble,

Sorry but .. think about it. If you are married your man is thinking - 'oh, I can NEVER go to a strip club again ... for the rest of my life?' That's a long time. What man with a set of b**** is gonna tolerate this if he wants to do this?

Wow. I think you are making a big thing out of nothing. It's all an illusion. YOU are real. Duh.

You have to understand guys better and learn to bend ... not break if you want a happy relationship.

He is just 'looking' and it's not all the time.

Men like to ... look. It's doesn't mean he doesn't love you.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 28 2013 at 7:38pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:50pm

You acting like that's the only thing men do for fun .
He has fun out with his friends and cousins and it doesn't have to mean going to a strip club.

I don't need you to teach me anything about relationships.
I'm a product of a long happy marriage and most of the women in my life are happily married.

Do what works for you Printer.
That would be a no for me.
Not about feeling threatened it would just be a no.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 28 2013 at 7:53pm
scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:12pm
@Lady ICE and @Beauty 620 I understand both of you ladies' opinions...and I'd like to think of myself as a mixture of the two views...I'd like for my man to have eyes only for me AND for us to be very open with each other and not sneak around at all.

Now let's throw another factor into the equation: If you and your man were in a long distance relationship and he went out to the strip club...would you still feel the same way?? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic