Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So Black Women Cant Grow Hair Now?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:55am
gab is tilting her head back
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

and scrunching up her shoulders… 
immediately saw that. 

but i don't think thick is a sign of health.. some people just have naturally thin hair 

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:27am
Hmmm lemme go cry in the corner on behalf of us ladies with naturally fine strands and/or low density hair
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:50am
Well Gab and Sanaa are best friend. I see they have the same views on their hair.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

You would be surprised outside of the world of BHM how many women think that their hair will not grow and do all sorts of things to destroy their hair.  My sister always slaps on wigs and her idea of managing her hair is to run the pressing comb through it.  When she was going to a hair stylist, her hair was down to her shoulders.  Not so much anymore.  My new coworker actually said my hair was "long."  I don't know exactly how long it is, but her hair is natural and neck length.  We are used to seeing women like Domin and Leobody around these parts because that's what this forum attracts. 

True, when I first started with wigs, I did stop caring for my hair. Then I found bhm and other sites. When I got my hair back growing long, I though everyone outside the Internet knew about better hair practices. I was young though lol. But I do think more people are aware now than some years ago.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:55pm
Okay Gabby its not pressed but its damaged as fock from that blow dry. It looks so dry and brittle at the ends. And you can achieve healthy long hair without weave. Nice though, and Nice hair Nicki
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:04pm
Nicki and the member PR are the same fuking person #convinced
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Nicki and the member PR are the same fuking person #convinced

They don't look anything alike. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:18pm
Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System