Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So Black Women Cant Grow Hair Now?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:37pm
Why's her nipples showing?
Sponsored Links

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:03am
I think the message was for the women tht slap on a weave and dont take care of their hair underneath, or for the women that think just because you wear a weave your damn near bald.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:26am
You would be surprised outside of the world of BHM how many women think that their hair will not grow and do all sorts of things to destroy their hair.  My sister always slaps on wigs and her idea of managing her hair is to run the pressing comb through it.  When she was going to a hair stylist, her hair was down to her shoulders.  Not so much anymore.  My new coworker actually said my hair was "long."  I don't know exactly how long it is, but her hair is natural and neck length.  We are used to seeing women like Domin and Leobody around these parts because that's what this forum attracts. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:31am
Their hair looks like shyt..... tho.....like you have too much money to keep skipping dc's and trims.....
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:35am
although nicki looks pretty, her hair looks thin. I guess my preference is thick thick hair. so i "meh'd" at it. Nothing to show off imo

eta: I see thickness as a sign of health in hair, not length

still pretty though

Edited by Up&Out39 - Feb 07 2014 at 1:38am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:54am
I know what you mean because when I did wear weaves people would be shocked when they saw my hair. One girl even told me I have all that pretty hair and didn't appreciate it because I wore weaves (it was relaxed though so...?).

But you have to be practical though. When an entire race of women pretty much relies on weaves or don't ever seem to have that much hair due to relaxers, people gon think something's up. And tbh, I'm not really impressed with either of their hair. Nicki's is long but thin, and Gabby's is thick but shabby and in need of a trim and not really all that long to be taking a picture of.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 07 2014 at 1:58am
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:04am
gabby aint even workin with nothin. the majority of black girls i know already have her length w/out doing anything special. When she gets past shoulder length then i'll give her a round of applause. And please noone tell me that she is past shoulder length in that picture because I can tell she is tilting her head back to create the illusion of length
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:11am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I know what you mean because when I did wear weaves people would be shocked when they saw my hair. One girl even told me I have all that pretty hair and didn't appreciate it because I wore weaves (it was relaxed though so...?).

But you have to be practical though. When an entire race of women pretty much relies on weaves or don't ever seem to have that much hair due to relaxers, people gon think something's up. And tbh, I'm not really impressed with either of their hair. Nicki's is long but thin, and Gabby's is thick but shabby and in need of a trim and not really all that long to be taking a picture of.

bingo.

nicki is gorgeous. too bad she's a ghetto hood booger
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:21am
Nicki has nice hair, I'm surprised she doesn't have ripped out edges.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 6:53am
GU said too much way too soonLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style