BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So Black Women Cant Grow Hair Now?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So Black Women Cant Grow Hair Now?!
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:58pm
Soo this week for some reason both Gabrielle Union & Nicki Minaj felt the need to "show-off" their real hair....

nickiminaj No perm. No extensions.    7h

gabunion Ladies... You can achieve hair growth... With a weave! This is allllll mine, no clips, no extensions, hadn't even been pressed...And it got this healthy thick legnth from responsibly wearing weaves. #weaveandflowletitgrow    1d

Gab, tell us something that we dont know. Women have been using weaves as protective styles for years. And as for Nicki, I appreciate the pic but tbh you need a serious trim. What irks me about these posts is the assumption that black women can't seem to grow hair past their shoulders and when they do its some huge accomplishment. Did I miss some memo? As long as you take care of your hair, no matter what texture, it will grow. And they dont even seem to be bra-strap length. When you get hair as long as longhairdontcare2011 (Domin, i think?) then I'll be impressed. Okay Im done ranting. And no, Im not hating on their growth neither am I some bitter, bald b*tch. More than likely, Im doing the most lol. and dont stone me, it's my first topic in tttEmbarrassed

Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:04pm
I've always thought Nicki would be bald headed. Good for her :)
Gabi has always irked me. She's ugly to me and just comes off like she would be a bitch in real life.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:04pm
I love Gabby, but she trippin.

Any hair is good hair, but hers doesn't look so great that all that was necessary.

Beautiful clear skin tho!
Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:05pm
I love Gabby <3 <3 <3 but she needs a SERIOUS trim. and you don't need weave in order for your hair to grow.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:07pm
lol@ gabby… 'ALLLL' that hair needs a trim? its real thin on the ends. 
i can't believe she said all that.. 

nicki didnt do the most like gabby so ill say nothing but she looks great 
well.. there is nothing i could say about nicki. her hair looks good 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 10:10pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:11pm
Gabby doesnt have a press? Is it a blow out then?

Nicki looks so good like that, smh.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:13pm
1. Gabbys hair looks a little rough, like maybe heat damage or needs more moisture. Let us not lie, outside of this site how many ppl think because you wear weave you must be bald headed
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:15pm
I rather take relationship advice than hair advice from gabby. And nicki, not surprised, with all those bulky wigs she was wearing, she must have been doing deep conditioning treatments under them.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I rather take relationship advice than hair advice from gabby. And nicki, not surprised, with all those bulky wigs she was wearing, she must have been doing deep conditioning treatments under them.

Dead
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

1. Gabbys hair looks a little rough, like maybe heat damage or needs more moisture. Let us not lie, outside of this site how many ppl think because you wear weave you must be bald headed

i really don't think people believe this like they used to… 

everyone wears it now.. 

even like Waist length ppl (LB)..

i remember telling a friend years ago that my hair was past apl and she was all surprised… i was like, did you think it didnt grow under there..? (she mixed, long thick curly hair.. and was a 'hair snob') she stopped with her little comments (unless she could visibly see the person was bald headed) 

now she feels completely different about weave. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic