Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:42am
over weed?Ermm

if theres more to this story just go ahead and tell it. im not one for reading between the lines.
Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:25am
he better slow down before he starts looking like Chris Brown

Edited by beautiful-stranger - Jan 07 2013 at 7:26am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.

They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.

I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.

Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch

No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..

I'm not going to take the same route with you (The "you always cape for White people" route). I will just say this. When trouble arises with non-Black public figures, White people leave. Justin Timberlake abandoned Janet Jackson. J Lo abandoned Diddy. You cited Lindsay, she blamed some non-existent Black guy for one of her crashes. Am I saying these people are bad? No. They have crisis management teams that know and exploit the fact that the American public is all to willing to cast the blame on a Black person to preserve the innocent image of their stars. I KNOW you won't agree Becky. There is always some other non-racial reason for you. I appreciate that, but I disagree here. Justin Bieber would have been going down this road with or without Lil Twist.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:55am
J Lo left Diddy because of the shooting LOL I would too 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

J Lo left Diddy because of the shooting LOL I would too 

I would too, but she was on a certain track. She was doing songs with Ja Rule, featuring in rap videos, etc. Afterward, she stopped featuring in rap music, stopped dating brothers. She went DIRECTLY to Ben Affleck and she changed her image.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:09am
Like I said, I'm not saying it's bad, because it is part of image control, but I won't deny it either. Mark my words, if Bieber has one crisis, he will turn over a new leaf with a "squeaky clean" image. He won't hang out with rappers. He won't be around Black people at all.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:20am
Hmmm you might be correct. I think she did switch it up but I think she switches it up with every guy she dates.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:26am
Justin is simply a case of trying to hard to show that he is grown up and a "bad boy"

He's gonna be fully ratted trashy looking in a cpl years

I'm sure he drinks, smokes, and cheats on Selena

And then at he same time he tries to act holier than thou

At least be consistent with what image you wanna give off
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:45am

LOL! Leave it to yt folks. Better weed than cocaine. Idiots.

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:52am
So...did anyone else get from the article that JB and Twist may be butt lovers? Cause I did. They were in a hotel room for hours? JB gets rooms there? I mean were other people there or where they hanging out for hours in the room together? I mean they could be smoking all day lol, but you know these celebs into that kinky freaky stuff.  Also who cares if they smoke? I'm more like, dang, he smokes and he's a singer, isn't that bad for his vocal chords? How does he kee his voice straight while smoking cause I need tips lol. What I'm not like is OMG hes smoking weed, and he's a celeb or weed is bad. NO who cares a lot of people smoke. A LOT...why it's not legal yet, who knows.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic