Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

everything bout those two points to

V
V
V
v
v
v

No
i was being silly
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:58pm
eff justin bieber?
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:08pm
WTH Confused
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:17am
Kid was a douchebag before and after Usher, enough with the blame game.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:55am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.

They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.

I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.

Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch

No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:23am
Justin's a Canadian.  Of course he smokes.  LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:30am
I am going to agree with Becky on this one. It has nothing to do with being around black people. That is just his group. Micheal Phelps smokes weed and as far as I know he hangs around white people. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:40am
I don't agree. Funny how with Britney spears or Lindsay or other wayward yt stars the stories are always about phantom bad influences...when they see him hanging around blk people they write a story based on conjecture as FACT and even publish the name and picture of someone who wasnt even pictured in Bieber blunt pics. They don't know what Bieber was doing prior to hanging out with this character but the fact is that the more Bieber is photo'd with black celebs which he often is, the more negative press his actions get. There was Zero responsibility put on him for his own actions. The final sentence about the lil twist affiliation to lil Wayne was the bat signal for yts to blame it all on lil twist. That story screams that race has everything to do with it.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....

Pretty much.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.

They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.

I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.

Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch

No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..

lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic