Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?
    Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:39pm
It didn't take long for the finger pointing to begin.  Bieber has been in the news a lot the past few mths for cheating on Selena, driving recklessly, and rumored drug use.  Recently a pap who was stalking Bieber claimed to have pix of him using marijuana.  The pap was killed as we all know, then days later pictures of Bieber lighting up surface.  So, the story is not that he did these things because he WANTED to but because he's under the influence of black folk. SleepySleepySleepySleepy

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Bieber's publicist leaked this just to divert attention elsewhere.  This goes with the ongoing conversation of how there's always an excuse for why yt people misbehave.

if you have a daughter who listens to Bieber, boycott his shyt. SleepySleepyAngry

LIL TWIST - BAD INFLUENCE ON BIEBER

Justin Bieber is under the influence ... of a rapper named Lil Twist -- and the rapper may be leading JB down a dangerous path.

Twist was with Bieber in a Newport Beach hotel room last week, where, we're told, the rapper was happily rolling blunts for J.B. and others.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... JB and Twist have become tight ... and have been smoking together on a number of other occasions.

You'll recall ... Twist was speeding on the 405 Freeway New Year's Day in Justin's Ferrari when he was pulled over by cops.  A photog was killed trying to snap pics of the traffic stop.  Prior to the accident, Twist and Justin had spent much of the day in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills -- where Justin frequently gets a room.

Twist's Twitter profile pic makes it  clear ... he's a fan.

Sources involved in Justin's life who care about him are deeply concerned that Twist has become a powerful negative influence in his life and feel very strongly Justin needs a clean break from the rapper or else bad things are going to happen.

FYI ... Lil Twist is signed by Lil Wayne and close knit with the Cash Money and Young Money crews.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 06 2013 at 10:01pm
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:41pm
Beiber smokes?? My kind of guy LOL I think I like him more now. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Beiber smokes?? My kind of guy LOL I think I like him more now. 

right? LOL  but that's beside the point!!Angry
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:43pm
Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:44pm
They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.

Edited by Limalady - Jan 06 2013 at 8:44pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
There are no victims in this story. -shrugs
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
smh@lil waynes blunt roller rollin' up for beiber.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
yea because if he never met that black boy, he would've never found weed -_-
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:48pm
This is just a sad case of this punk trying too hard...

And I predicted this in the beginning,...that he would go from the cutesy (by yt folk standards) young pop singer to this wanna be thuggin bad boy that lil girls lust over.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:48pm
Blame the Black guy smh.
Da fugg are those outfits they are wearing?Confused

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair