Perfect Hair Collection

So 50 Cent Has Another Son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:10pm
Free my nicca jeezy
unless he guilty
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I'm confused. So many celebrities having unprotected sex, yet no one  (parents/children) seems to have any std's?

So either...a)std's aren't actually the big deal people make them out to be, b)they have access to prevention/treatment no one else does, or c)everyone has amazing NDA's that are helping to hide their std status.

there aren't public records of everyone's std status lol

lol yup. We can only rely on estranged ex wives and scorned jump offs to let us know. Allegedly dwayne wade, busta rhymes and waka flocka have herpes.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 5:58pm
\
sad

50 Cent's Baby Mama #1

He Hasn't Seen His Teenage Son in 2 Years

1/9/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-50-cent-son-getty-instagram50 Cent's teenage son feels like he's been replaced by the rapper's new baby -- saying he hasn't seen his dad in nearly two years ... in fact, he didn't even know he had a half-brother until TMZ broke the story.

Marquise Jackson's mother Shaniqua Tompkins tells TMZ, the last time 50 Cent saw 17-year-old Marquise was May 2012, several months before 50's second child Sire Jackson was born.

We're told Fiddy hasn't even spoken to Marquise since the two had a very public falling out in January 2013 over text messages.

The fight stemmed from a botched visitation attempt -- 50 claimed he showed up to Marquise's house in Atlanta to visit, but Marquise refused to answer the door, and the texts that followed were brutal ... including messages like, "F**k you stop texting me" and "I don't have a son anymore."

Now Marquise feels abandoned ... because 50 is showering Sire with attention and hasn't bothered to reach out to Marquise.

As for 50, his rep tells TMZ, "50 is saddened by the attention-seeking tactics of his son's mother.  He remains a proud and supportive father and feels blessed to have two sons."  A source connected to 50 says the woman hasn't worked since 2002 and this is ultimately a money grab.

As we reported, 50 recently posted doting photos of Sire on Instagram, but quickly removed them out of concern for Sire's safety.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/09/50-cent-baby-mama-shaniqua-tompkins-marquise-son/#ixzz2pwt3QoXZ
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:21pm
If that's not his twin...I'm so tired if hearng about black celebrity deadbeat dads.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:47pm
The 17 yr old has his daddy's nose.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:05pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I'm confused. So many celebrities having unprotected sex, yet no one  (parents/children) seems to have any std's?

So either...a)std's aren't actually the big deal people make them out to be, b)they have access to prevention/treatment no one else does, or c)everyone has amazing NDA's that are helping to hide their std status.

I think we can assume that they all have STIs and STDs

Not everyone who sleeps with someone with a std contracts one. Haven't you guys read about women who have aids, and their husband and their child do not get it?

I am sure the celebrities have access to some kind of meds or perhaps vaccines that keep the disease to not develop any outbreaks for a while.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:23pm
1 more yr of paying CS, then 50 is free from Shaniqua [<:o)] what she gonna do then?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123