Perfect Hair Collection

So 50 Cent Has Another Son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So 50 Cent Has Another Son
    Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 2:51pm
Looks like he favors this one. Hmm. Wonder why?

Posted on 50's instagram:

Edited by tropical-punch - Jan 07 2014 at 2:52pm
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 2:53pm
Are u talking about the one with the baby mama he beat up & trashed her place or is this another non-black woman
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:00pm
This is her I think: http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1-50-cent.jpg
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:04pm
I'm confused. So many celebrities having unprotected sex, yet no one  (parents/children) seems to have any std's?

So either...a)std's aren't actually the big deal people make them out to be, b)they have access to prevention/treatment no one else does, or c)everyone has amazing NDA's that are helping to hide their std status.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:06pm
i literally just giggled as I opened this

but not sure why you think he is favoring this little light skinned boy over his other

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jan 07 2014 at 3:06pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:06pm
LOL
dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:09pm
that's the one he beat up (i'm assuming). she was pregnant or suspected to be when it happened, so the timing isn't that far off. we'll see how this father-son relationship works out when he gets older. his relationship with his other son sucks...but that's a different relationship with a different baby momma Confused
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:24pm
since its boring, did yall hear about Jeezy fighting his son a couple yrs back? 50 wanna argue & curse out his son, now Jeezy wanna curse & fight his son...

Home

Young Jeezy -- Arrested for False Imprisonment, Battery, Terroristic Threats

Young Jeezy

ARRESTED for False Imprisonment, Battery, Terroristic Threats

1/7/2014 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104-jeezy-mug-shot-tmz
Rapper Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his own son ... TMZ has learned.

According to the charging documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head.  Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him. 

According to the incident report, Jeezy's son attempted to escape but the rapper's bodyguard blocked the stairwell.

The docs go on -- claiming Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, "I will kill you."  According to police docs, Jeezy's son claims his dad said, "I will put a bullet in your head right now," adding, "If I could get away with it, I would kill you."  The incident allegedly occurred in Sept., 2012.

We've learned Jeezy turned himself in to authorities Friday after a grand jury warrant for each charge was issued. He bonded out soon after for $45,000.

Jeezy's attorney tells TMZ, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."

< name="opt-in-" width="0" height="0" id="opt-in-" scrolling="no">
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/07/young-jeezy-arrested-false-imprisonment-battery-terrorist-threats-charges/#ixzz2pkocwuqJ
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:25pm
I can believe it. That nicca would fight you if you got outta line Bun bun...he's really quick to anger.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:27pm
daaaaaaaamn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>