Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 62>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

just gonna leave this tweet here

<span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb41, 47, 51; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">"Pay attention to the difference between people's responses to <strong style="font-weight: bold; ">Jill Scott and Jennifer Lawrence for the same violation."</span>

a faceful of skeet and a boob selfie are the same?
and "violation"
sit down.

The violation is that they both had private pictures stolen. It wasnt in regards to the content of the photos.
In short jill wont/wouldn't be given the same sympathetic response.

ooooh
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:45pm
have people been sympathetic in the social media world?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:48pm

<span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb41, 47, 51; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">"Pay attention to the difference between people's responses to <strong style="font-weight: bold; ">Jill Scott and Jennifer Lawrence for the same violation."</span>

a faceful of skeet (not that i have anything against it) and a boob selfie are the same?
and "violation"?
sit down.

you're clearly missing the point
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

a faceful of skeet (not that i have anything against it) and a boob selfie are the same?
and "violation"?
sit down.

calm down. I misunderstood. GK clarified already
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:01pm
jills fans been caping...obviously the white girl gonna have more fans, but also a lot of white dudes clowning her
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:15pm

and "violation"?
sit down.

calm down. I misunderstood. GK clarified already
i was
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:19pm
a response from jill (and she deleted the phone comparison pic from her twitter.):

How quickly they forget (smh). I did nothing wrong & nothing that was YOUR snake concern. My photo was hacked; my PRIVACY INVADED. I will not be bowed. I have earned every inch of my life. What u see, you can not touch & if it’s not & understanding- you are not a part of my village therefore making your attempt to harm me null. I’m not even delayed. Shame for spreading. Shame 4 adding. I love and appreciate my body. My style has always been graceful. Love Village I see you & feel you too. Thank you for being beautifully human. Thank you for empathy. Thank you for KNOWING better. Thank you for speaking up. Breathe. lastly- poor boys & mean girls- there is light in u. Move from stilted satisfaction. Ur effort 2harm, defeats u. Traps u. Thereissomuchmo

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:19pm
gill is wearing one of those post lipo thingies in that topless pic
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:22pm

she is but some folks wear them as regular shapewear too, i was wondering about it at first glance
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:22pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 62>