Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 10:44pm
I wanna see a who's who of Hollywood dack. Is this one's as huge as we imagine? Oh wow who'da think this dude got pencil dack etc. I guess whomever hacked the pics didn't want nobody to think he was gay.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 10:50pm
i want to see lascivious celebrity group sex. i want to see will smith after hours. steebie & joseline and their bedfellows. leonardo dicaprio. carmelo when lala is out of town. i want to see pix of what goes down at TMT big boy mansion (Floyd Mayweather) and whether of not he had Miss Jackson getting down solo or in a group.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Sep 01 2014 at 10:51pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UL7dlfP.jpg Allegedly Elizabeth Giles (Victorious/Nickelodeon)

I'm jealous

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

took me a sec to figure out what this was saying
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 11:27pm
lol!
pizza Shyt.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:58am

FBI and Apple Investigating Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak

3:07 PM PST 09/01/2014 by Aaron Couch

Kate Upton was also a victim

Apple and the FBI say they are investigating leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and other female stars that emerged online over the weekend.

"The FBI is aware of the allegations concerning computer intrusions and the unlawful release of material involving high profile individuals, and is addressing the matter," the FBI said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. "Any further comment would be inappropriate at this time."

Meanwhile, Apple says the company is investigating if iCloud accounts belonging to the victims had been hacked.

“We take user privacy very seriously and are actively investigating this report,” Nat Kerris, Apple spokeswoman, said in a statement.

On Sunday, Lawrence's rep called the hacking "a flagrant violation of privacy" and said that "authorities have been contacted." Lawrence's phone was apparently hacked into.

Some stars took to Twitter to condemn the leaks, with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, also a hacking victim, writing, "To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves."

In a previous high-profile case of celebrity photo hacking, Christopher Chaney was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison in 2012 after pleading guilty to hacking into the email accounts of stars such as Scarlett Johansson and other celebrities.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:58am
was that posted already?? sorry
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:36am
Kirsten's pics weren't even that hot.  Her thin lips just turned me off.  reminds me of that meme or post that said white people lips look like open gashes.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:38am
Afro, how's your Apple stock looking today? lol
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:52am
I am shocked that this thread is as long as it is.  Well kind of.  Anyways those women would be a-okay.  It seems like having a nude selfie is the thing to do.  At the same time I lack sympathy/empathy at those who have compromising pictures of themselves that they take willing or gave permission to take.  Did no one school them that whatever you upload onto the internet or cloud database, it is on there forever?  Honestly I would own up to it and mea culpa and all that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 63>