Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 63>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL that story better be fake
LOL
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 1:51pm
It's funny how the Nickelodeon girls are the only ones claiming the pix of them are fake.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 1:57pm
If that's not her in the cum pic, J Law will be fine. The other pics of hers are just pin-up shots, nothing too shocking. I don't know who that was in the intercourse shots though. How totally embarrassing for the person involved. Did the pics of Rihanna and Gaby Union surface?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

It's funny how the Nickelodeon girls are the only ones claiming the pix of them are fake.

Where do they say this? On their twitters?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Where do they say this? On their twitters?

update_graphic_red_barUpdate 3:25 PM PT -- Victoria Justice denied the photos going around claiming to be her are authentic, writing on Twitter, "These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*"

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, also part of the leak, confirmed the photos of her were real, writing, "Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this. Feeling for everyone who got hacked. To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves."

Ariana Grande tweeted late Sunday night, saying the photos claiming to be of her are fake, writing, "hell nah.... praying for the people who believed that was me lmaoo... my petite ass is much cuter than that."

Kate Upton's attorney released a statement saying, "This is obviously an outrageous violation of our client Kate Upton's privacy. We intend to pursue anyone disseminating or duplicating these illegally obtained images to the fullest extent possible."

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 3:49pm
Thank you
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 6:43pm
I really need someone to put their coins together to get the nudes of the dudes. I imagine the reason they haven't been made available like others is that they view them as bigger legal implications? All I know is if some big profile guys got hacked it could not only expose affairs with groupies, but probably other celebs too. Now THAT is the tea I want and need.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 6:44pm
Oh and I know somewhere Jeanette McCurdy is laughing her ass off at Ariana's nudes being exposed. But so strange with her even completely nude and trying to seem sexy she still comes off as childish.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 6:47pm
http://i.imgur.com/UL7dlfP.jpg Allegedly Elizabeth Giles (Victorious/Nickelodeon)

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UL7dlfP.jpg Allegedly Elizabeth Giles (Victorious/Nickelodeon)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 63>
  Share Topic