Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 62>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 8:45am
i'm disappointed. who wants to send me some nudes? 
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

android won't save them. we have our version of icloud. i'm sure someone could hack that as well...
lol you better check again ...

??

i mean android has dropbox and another app that does the same stuff as icloud. that's what im referring to. idk what you mean
o i thought you were implying android doesnt save your photos to there servers when you take pics.
you can take that off

I save nothing to the cloud

I have android. What does android back up to?

if you're logged into your gmail and its linked to your android phone its google.com/pictures i believe

if you leave your gmail logged in at work and have back up enabled, people are 2 clicks from seeing you butt ass nekkid from google.com

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:00am
I'm all for body positivity. These women can't help they were born like a box. It's beautiful to somebody

But I sure am thankful for my curves
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:02am
You have to enable Google Photos to backup automatically, Google Photos is not required to use android and I doubt many have Google Photos enabled. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:03am
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

You have to enable Google Photos to backup automatically, Google Photos is not required to use android and I doubt many have Google Photos enabled. 

android ask you very innocently would you like to backup your photos, and it says you're the only one that can view them. i would say more people have it enabled without knowing then you imagine.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:06am
Jesus Christ. I just saw the JLaw cum shots. Yesterday I was thinking the pics were tame and she'd be ok and now I see her career might be over.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:10am
I wonder how she's taking this. Is she shrugging it off or is she on suicide watch right now?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I;m not sure but the girl with the facial didn't look like jennifer though...

It looks like her to me
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:27am
meh i doubt her career will be over. she's a grown ass woman doing grown ass woman things. i would be shrugging that shyt off if i was her. 
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 9:31am

Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

android ask you very innocently would you like to backup your photos, and it says you're the only one that can view them. i would say more people have it enabled without knowing then you imagine.

I have never been asked to backup my photos. The only time Ive ever been prompted to backup my photos is when I click on the Google Photos app. Im currently running the latest version. I can't imagine any sort of notification on some android phones and not others. 

Edited by ppp38 - Sep 01 2014 at 9:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 62>