Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

So 4chan is releasing a bunch of private celeb pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 63>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:51am
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

in the 11th grade to steal bangbus PICS passwords

That's about the right age lol. The first suspect was a 15 year old.

Edited by PurplePhase - Sep 02 2014 at 10:19am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:57am

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I am shocked that this thread is as long as it is.  Well kind of.  Anyways those women would be a-okay.  It seems like having a nude selfie is the thing to do.  At the same time I lack sympathy/empathy at those who have compromising pictures of themselves that they take willing or gave permission to take.  Did no one school them that whatever you upload onto the internet or cloud database, it is on there forever?  Honestly I would own up to it and mea culpa and all that.

i think you're really underestimating how easy it is to become a victim, today its them, tomorrow its you, unless you live completely off the grid and never use the internet. it goes beyond taking compromising pics. but eh

Oh I understand how easy it is to become victimized with an invasion of privacy the ease of becoming a victim hacking through the compromise of pictures, finances, identity theft, etc.  I was just focusing on the issue that pics of of celebs in compromising situations.  I know I have some benign photos floating out there in which I have willing uploaded and unwilling uploaded and I just learned to deal.  I also know that folks can take control my computer and phone and active the camera and web cam without my knowledge and leave no trace that my devices have been compromised.  It comes with the package of being connected.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Kirsten's pics weren't even that hot.  Her thin lips just turned me off.  reminds me of that meme or post that said white people lips look like open gashes.

did u see where she is mounting the sausage with that stupid grin on her face?

That was her in the intercourse pics? I thought it was only that one bare-breasted shot. Was her thank you for real?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:36am
that's what I thought too Jolie. Was her thank u real? U mean The Twitters? No. she put a lil pic of pizza and sh*t after the text. basically calling icloud a Piece of sh*t.

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 02 2014 at 10:59pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:35pm

lmfao, thats pretty sad how apple allowed these people to become compromised. they got them on sh*t i was doing in the 11th grade to steal bangbus PICS passwords alledgedly

my cuzzo loved him some bang bus pron back in the early days of the web, my summers (in FL too) were dotted with me catching him/him trying to close the windows/him trying to convince me bangbus was real let me go remind him now

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 02 2014 at 12:36pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Kirsten's pics weren't even that hot.  Her thin lips just turned me off.  reminds me of that meme or post that said white people lips look like open gashes.

did u see where she is mounting the sausage with that stupid grin on her face?

That was her in the intercourse pics? I thought it was only that one bare-breasted shot. Was her thank you for real?

yep those 4 pics(i think 4) is her mounting and that stupid grin on her face....if pics are still on the internet how come we can't access them now? even though they r taken down, they still on the internet right?  

her thank you was funny though...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:30pm
Please tell me someone I want to see is on there...names?
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:30pm
doot doot doot. the male nudes have dropped.

Tongue
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:04pm
where is the link ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 63>