Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - snoop calls white woman thick, hell breaks loose
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

snoop calls white woman thick, hell breaks loose

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:29am
Women should not be reduced into sexual objects. Unsolicited remarks about a woman's body especially in a professional setting are not welcomed and inappropriate. Snoop needs to grow up.
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:32am
He's married and has a daughter, at some point in life, he needs to check himself.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:54am
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Women should not be reduced into sexual objects. Unsolicited remarks about a woman's body especially in a professional setting are not welcomed and inappropriate. Snoop needs to grow up.

since you brought it up, i think he was on the set of trailer park boys, after watching the movie and a few of there episodes, i cant imagine how professional that set is.

google also implies she has the same last name as the director, i dont know if thats a relative or her husband.

it looks like its improv based, the show is laced with sexist comments towards women.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 2:06pm
Power play is a bit much. I know the type though. She's just this lily white Canadian feminist with a very stringent philosophy who's not all that comfortable around black culture. Snoop was inappropriate, though. He needs to understand that there are cultural codes and that you can't act a certain way, say certain things around just anybody. And his needs to be more respectful of his wife anyway.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Oh ok.

LOL
this
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 5:35pm
I don't care about white woman tears.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 7:16pm
I agree his comments were a bit much. It was disrespectful. He crossed the line and now I feel even more ashamed for his wife and his children.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 8:09pm
But he is Snoop Dog! ummm! Snoop Dog??? His music though?
he thought he was giving her a compliment! LOL
yeah if she was offended then she could have wrapped it up right there- OR at least please give her a makeover before she got on CAM she looked awful!! where was MAKEUP?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:14pm
is she thick though?  i needs to see her body..
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:22pm
NO she is not! But I think the word has also got another meaning-
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic