FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Snoop and you shall find....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snoop and you shall find....
    Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 10:34pm
And that I did, I was going thru my man drawer when I came across a stack of dvd's, me being nosey I picked them up like Hmmm come to find out they are P.o.r.n dvd's. Now he had to have them in there for maybe a week or so because periodically (guilty me) I check the drawer. Now what im confused about is why he didn't care to watch them with me, why does he wait until I leave to watch them...I know because when I come home and turn on the tv the volume is hella low.....(as if)

So now my brain is racing....im wondering if he brings a chic into my home and watch them with her.
Lately we haven't been havn sex just once every 4 days and it's because ive been hella tired and fall asleep. So should I mention it or keep it to myself and see what comes to light if he is creepn?

PLZ HELP! 

Edited by Beauty620 - Apr 04 2013 at 10:51pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 11:03pm
girl, calm down.  he is watching them to masturbate.  is it ok that he jacks off?  all men do it.  when you have a son he will probably start doing it at 7 yrs old.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:49am
Guys watching p-orn while in a relationship is normal, doesn't mean his cheating. I don't think you should approach him about this because he would get mad that you were snooping. 
Leave it alone girl

Edited by Missvw - Apr 05 2013 at 3:50am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:04am
give that man some more often...he's supplementing
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

girl, calm down.  he is watching them to masturbate.  is it ok that he jacks off?  all men do it.  when you have a son he will probably start doing it at 7 yrs old.

Absolutely correct.

Men have gotta have their po rn so that they KNOW they can get off anytime they want .. so let him. It's like breathing to men and ... it has NOTHING TO DO with how much sex he has with you. Nothing. And he doesn't want to watch iot with you.

This is a BIG DEAL to a guy. You've got pick your battles .. and this is not one of them and don't let him know you have found his stash!

It's his little friend afterall (you have one too!) and he's been playing with it alone all his life. Wink

So let the man jack off for goodness sakes. Geesh

(btw - you need to quit snooping in your man's stuff. Not good..  and it damages the trust factor between to two of you.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 05 2013 at 8:57am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 4:13am
Girl, it's just pörn.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 1:57pm
Girl, this is so not a big deal.all men watch PICS
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Girl, this is so not a big deal.all men watch PICS

hmm I will thank your post cortez.. gimmie a minute though.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 9:04pm
I've found p.or.n while cleaning the place I share with my SO before. I threw that ish in the garbage. I don't care if he masturbates, I just don't want to find it or walk in on a session. if he is choosing that over you, then that is a problem. you are lucky though that its just DVDs and not the Internet. the Internet gets a lot of men in trouble and they end up having to talk to other women online. So, I guess, be happy. once when bf and I were unpacking after moving, he came across his old dirty magazines. They were before we were together. We have an age difference and the date on the mags were dates when I was a teen. He threw out all of the mags though. not sure if you should say anything, my bf and I try to be open and if I find something I mention it. I mean if you snooped, you should be able to own up to if. If might eat you up inside not to tell him and hear his explanation.

Oh and yah, it seems you need to have sex with him more often.

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 9:13pm
THANKS LADIES....I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK TO THE FULLEST Wink
MORE SEX IS WHAT ILL BE GIVING....A LIL BIT OF EVERYTHANG LOL LOL.

I GOT OVER IT, AND I RESPECT YOU ALL POINT OF VIEWS
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>