Perfect Hair Collection

SnobLife Studio aka I am Ming Lee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 7:20pm
cash sale would mean u cant dispute something..........

they also can hide money on income tax................. im not saying they are but cash only is the only way to hide it from uncle sammy
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by kgreen6110 kgreen6110 wrote:

Hmm, not sure how to feel about that. Aren't stylists carrying square readers now?

They probably don't want to pay the fees, but I wouldn't mind. I laughed when I saw the ATM machine in her salon on Instagram. 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

they also can hide money on income tax................. im not saying they are but cash only is the only way to hide it from uncle sammy

Basically.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:33am
I definitely see a problem with accepting cash only.
Cash sale = no dispute with a bank
You'd have to go to the police/court to get your money back.
Nvm, found the policy. No refunds, exchanges only. But paying with cash eliminates your
leverage if she doesn't want to do the exchange.Confused

Edited by Kami612 - Aug 19 2013 at 1:42am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Basically.
I can see this.  Also if you cater to a clientele or demographic that increases the likelihood of "scam" or potential losses I can see the cash preference. 

On another note......  this exposes them to "robbery potential".  I hope they have security measures in place. 

I tend to pay for services such as these with cash anyway.  I went to a liquor store (chain) and they don't accept credit cards either... they have an onsite ATM.  LOL.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:22pm
Well I don't want to shade but on another forum they're sayin' her salon was funded with drug money...  New meaning to the word hustle.

And I'm pretty sure they're profiting off that ATM.

I hate her self-important documentary on YT.

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Aug 19 2013 at 6:27pm
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:26pm
And this video gave me a headache.....so unprofessional smh

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Well I don't want to shade but on another forum they're sayin' her salon was funded with drug money...  New meaning to the word hustle.

And I'm pretty sure they're profiting off that ATM.

I hate her self-important documentary on YT.

I can't speak on her situation but a lot of salons have that same background. They get to serve their target audience easily, cash services, and charge a grip for booth rent.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

So I called the Snob Life Studio  here in Atlanta inquiring about the cost of an 14 inch Malaysian Lace Closure. The receptionist indicated to me that they only sell Brazillian and the cost would be $100.00.
So I hung up and went to Plan B, well Plan B failed, so back to SLS, I called back to confirm that the closure was in fact in stock, she said yes.

So while enroute, something told me call back and ask about their acceptance of various pay types, the receptionist said "we only accept CASH ONLY, but we do have a ATM Machine in the salon"Dead, so I proceeded to BofA and pulled out cash.

Not to put her down, but you would think being a new establishment, she would pay the extra and allow her customers the ease of paying with a CC, I mean why not?

And, if you don't ask, they don't tell....Just some FYI

Not caping for the business owner but I guess they did it that way in case they encountered an unscrupulous customer who will file a complaint and put a stop payment in order to get a free hair.  Just a thought or am I wrong?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

I don't see a problem with her preferring cash only.

me either.
i recently did a sew in for $50 
the girl got all on instagram and said how much she loved her hair etc etc 

then a week later she filed a charge back 

hell nah 
i dont blame her, 
especially in atl. this place is full of scam artists 

and the drug money thing is so unnecessary 
let her shine damn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair