Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Snakes on a Plane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snakes on a Plane
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:25pm
Maybe I’m tired.

Maybe I’m stressed.

Maybe I’m getting old.

Or maybe…yt folk will just never learn.

So tired of that arrogant, take for granted, attitude that so many of them seem to have. That belief that makes them act as if they have a pass in life to do and say whatever they please, whenever they please, to whomever they please.

Oh Lord, I know it’s wrong to hate, especially with a passion, but what else can I do with folk who act like they are the literal beginning and the end? What can I do about these arrogant yt folk?

I hate JFK.  I wish they’d tear JFK down and start over again.

That being said, I board my flight and it is business as usual with the flight attendant helping with overhead Luggage and then offering beverages before takeoff. I don’t drink alcohol so I always order juice. It was just a plain old flight until the flight attendant started with the safety instructions. That’s when the two pasty azz fuc*ers sitting directly behind me started acting up. Big time.

I did notice that when she offered them a drink before takeoff, they started giggling like school children when she walked away. But I thought nothing of it. Ignored it. Ignoring them became impossible once the instructions started because these two fuc*ers actually started repeating certain of her words, and adding a really ghetto sounding tone to them, then just cracking up. The flight attendant was black and had a southern accent. In no way was her speech inappropriate.

I was sitting in my seat just burning up. Then I got an idea.  I held my phone up behind my head. They stopped talking. I only held it up long enough for them to notice. They quit for a second but then started up again. I put it away and we took off.

Once the flight got underway, here comes the stewardess down the aisle with the drink cart.

When she got to me, I stood up like I was stretching and I had my phone in my hand. Then I turn around and looked directly as the two azzholes behind me.

I looked at them and smiled.

I was like, “Gosh. These late night flights are a real bear, aren’t they? So boring. But not for you guys right? You guys are a couple of comedians.”

“Do that thing you were doing just before we took off. Those impressions.”

They just stared at me. By this time the flight attendant had already handed me a second juice and was now at their row.

Then I shake my phone in my hand, and say, “You know. When you were mocking and laughing at the flight attendant. I don’t want to play it. I want to hear you do it again. Do it!”

Crickets.

“Ah…you guys were funnnn-neeee. Do it.”

More crickets. Fuc*ers.

“Ah…cat got your tongue? C’mon you guys were like regular comedians. What’s the name of your act? Donald and Sterling?”

At this point the black woman is looking at me, along with everyone else. But I have eyes only for the two fuc*ers who remind me of all the fuc*ers just like them that I have to deal with each and everyday. And those two azzholes had not a word to say.

“Ah…you guys aren’t comedians. You’re cowards. Only brave when no one is looking right? Right boys? Where's a nice white sheet when you need one right?”

Now a white woman is coming up from Coach looking directly at me.

“Is there a problem here?” Her 500 year old looking azz, under a ton of makeup, was really staring me down.

So I don’t answer. Instead I take a sip of my orange juice and say, “Yes. Yes there is. I want to buy these two funny guys a drink.”

Then I take another sip of my juice then reach over and put it on azzhole #1’s tray table.

“There you go buddy. Drink up. Comedy is thirsty work I bet.”

Then I look at Miss I-can’t-mind-my-business-on-my-best-day and say, “Now you only need to get one more drink instead of two.”

I look them both in the eye then fake stretch and sit right back down in my seat.

The two white associates I was traveling with did not meet my eyes.

The other yts in the cabin, who could hear, couldn't make up their minds what they wanted to do. Half had their mouths open and the other half averted their eyes.

As I was turning to sit down, I looked at the black flight attendant. She winked and smiled and just keep pushing that cart down the aisle.

Cause that’s what we do. We just keep on keepin’ on. Inspite of all the jacked up yt folk that take pleasure in making our very life’s breaths harder than they have to be. Heart attacks to them all.

Thanks for letting me vent BHM.

Sponsored Links

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:51pm
You're an incredible woman. Always have the right comebacks for the right moments.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:00pm
I want you to pray on it . You have the power to place racist folks in prison . I understand your anger as a ex flight attendant . I will send you a message later, with a suggestion due to the FCC new laws regarding how little you can say today on a flight . I want you to read the poem below and keep your head high . I sent Domin the same poem a few years ago . HugHeart

Speak up

When you take a stand and say what you choose, Without hesitation, or being confused, Not holding a fear of what others may say, But to say what you mean in every way, It liberates your soul, by setting you free, No longer a prisoner of insecurity, But a teacher to others who sometimes hold back, By seeing in you the strength that they lack, Releases their fears and doubts that they hold, And helps them now see its ok to speak bold, Just do it with dignity, kindness and love, Give all of your fears to our friends up above, Don’t compromise yourself to collude with the rest, Speak truth in your words and remain at your best, If others don’t like the control that they lack, Because of your strength to speak truth and talk back, Let that be their issue, don’t lose who you are, Keep making that stand and you’re sure to go far.

We all have the right to express our beliefs, Our ideas, opinions, happiness and grief, But we must allow others to do just the same, Respect them and their wishes without drama and pain. To allow them to shame you or belittle your voice, Says “its ok I don’t mind” like you don’t have a choice, And the more you keep quiet, the more they control, Giving up who YOU are so that THEY can feel whole. It just doesn’t make sense to allow this to be, I'm no better then you, but your no better then me. So keep trying hard to find that strength deep within, And Let old habits go, so new ones can begin.

Edited by india100 - Jun 09 2014 at 9:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

You're an incredible woman. Always have the right comebacks for the right moments.

Thank you but I don't feel it.
The ugly truth is... I am tired of the moments.
Why do we seem to get all the moments?
My one consolation is that I know half of them are miserable and live lives about as real as three dollar bills.  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I want you to pray on it . You have the power to place racist folks in prison . I understand your anger as a ex flight attendant . I will send you a message later, with a suggestion due to the FCC new laws regarding how little you can say today on a flight . I want you to read the poem below and keep your head high . I sent Domin the same poem a few years ago . Hug

Thank you India. But like I told you last week, I just can't wait until it's over.

I worry for my soul. Heaven help me sometimes I cannot stand the sight of them.

That is not a good place to be mentally.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:11pm
Why can't we just live our lives, do our jobs, take care of our families without all the extra bs that comes our way? That is the most profound question that can be asked of any yt American.
To date I've not seen it answered in total honesty.

The flight attendant was just doing her job. Jeez Louise she was just doing her job.
Jeez!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I want you to pray on it . You have the power to place racist folks in prison . I understand your anger as a ex flight attendant . I will send you a message later, with a suggestion due to the FCC new laws regarding how little you can say today on a flight . I want you to read the poem below and keep your head high . I sent Domin the same poem a few years ago . Hug

Thank you India. But like I told you last week, I just can't wait until it's over.

I worry for my soul. Heaven help me sometimes I cannot stand the sight of them.

That is not a good place to be mentally.

I remember . I was called the N word once again while placing a IV . I left work and called the head nurse . I hope we both can retire soon . You are a kind beautiful soul . We all have our limits . You did nothing wong . God has your back .

Edited by india100 - Jun 09 2014 at 9:16pm
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:17pm

Why can't we just live our lives, do our jobs, take care of our families without all the extra bs that comes our way? That is the most profound question that can be asked of any yt American.

The flight attendant was just doing her job. Jeez Louise she was just doing her job.
Jeez!

Miserable people love making others miserable as well. They've been at it for centuries, and I think it stems from a lack of identity/community/culture. Everyone in the world was able to coexist until colonization/Manifest Destiny began, introducing evil into the world. My opinion.

P.S. You're amazing because plenty of black people probably wouldn't had said anything for fear of 'looking bad'. Never mind the two racist yt fools behaving ignorantly in the back--they would be too worried about offending other whites.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Jun 09 2014 at 9:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:19pm

Jeez!

Miserable people love making others miserable as well. They've been at it for centuries, and I think it stems from a lack of identity/community/culture. Everyone in the world was able to coexist until colonization/Manifest Destiny began, introducing evil into the world. My opinion.

Jeez it's true. If one could simply mind one's OWN business.
I truly think most Yt folk would spontaneously ignite if they couldn't dip and dap into EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE. LOLLOL

Edited by ragincajin - Jun 10 2014 at 12:13am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:21pm

P.S. You're amazing because plenty of black people probably wouldn't had said anything for fear of 'looking bad'. Never mind the two racist yt fools behaving ignorantly in the back--they would be too worried about offending other whites.

I get up and talk in front of folk for a living. It's nothing to me.
But I was being vengeful. I couldn't let it go. And I knew the type. Typical frat boy mentality. But like rats when the lights come on. All their bravado disappears.

The woman was doing her job. She was just doing her job.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>