Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Smoking weed while Breastfeeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:43pm
Jones, lie and say you witnessed her smoke weed while breastfeeding.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

You think im MAD that youre dirty?

Youre calling folks mad over weed yet you flew into the thread like a raging banshee the minute dirty puss came up so I brought it up. Folks get mad over their weed, folks get mad over that TSS cooch. You do you, I'll do me.

I wasn't even talking to your thirsty ass. Don't nobody give a damn about your weed head ass or whatever the f*ck you talking about.  Girl stop worrying about my puss it's still tight while you over there shytting out super plus tampons every time you sneeze.  Hoe stop sniffing my ass and go do some kegels. Nicca ain't studdin you. Sleepy

Girl bye. You know who you were talking to as a whole so don't try it now. I'd rather smoke a million blunts than have brown shyt dripping out of my puss for a week before I think it's out of ordinary.

Who said I shytted out tampons? Now we're makin up ish while there's a thread on your decomposing pucci? Girl stop.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:49pm
Oh so she's lying again? LOL Lying for BHM. No matter what time I log in this thirsty heffa is the last post in TTT. Hoe get a life. Get a man. Go grow some hair. Do somethin with yo lonely ass, round here *&%^$#@Ein with wack busta ass niccas you met on the internet. How the hell you got a loose coochie when you don't get none? You can tell when a hoe don't get no dick. Why you all up my face? Confused My p*ssy is doing just fine, my head is clear and drug free and I don't have to be an e-gangsta with friends I made on the net. Fix your life.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Oh so she's lying again? LOL Lying for BHM. No matter what time I log in this thirsty heffa is the last post in TTT. Hoe get a life. Get a man. Go grow some hair. Do somethin with yo lonely ass, round here *&%^$#@Ein with wack busta ass niccas you met on the internet. How the hell you got a loose coochie when you don't get none? You can tell when a hoe don't get no dick. Why you all up my face? Confused My p*ssy is doing just fine, my head is clear and drug free and I don't have to be an e-gangsta with friends I made on the net. Fix your life.

Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:53pm
This is what happens when you bring up the rancid puss...Stop telling on yourself.

I'm loose. I don't get no dack. I'm fckin with someone I met online? What's his name? But I still don't have a man.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:53pm
The minute I made a user name on BHM this hoe decided she was gon be my enemy.  LOL I mean damn. A nicca can't lurk without hoes hatin? Does my coochie's tightness or smell bother you that much? Go PM your fuccin online boyfriend or something LOL Thisty heffa. Since the net is your way of feeling like someone gives a damn about your lonely dusty puzzy ass.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:53pm
LMAOOOOOOO!

I love/hate BHM.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:54pm
I guess you're referring to Towers. Wonder how you know who he is since you're new and all. Met him 8 or so years ago, offline....sitting on my couch right now as a matter of fact.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:54pm
im legit drinking tea but idk if it's classy tea....

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 29 2013 at 8:55pm
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:55pm
damn things just went left..... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic