Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Smoking weed while Breastfeeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

*waits for "but its an herb doe!" crew*
Sleepy

I'm definitely not anti weed.
But when ppl drink or smoke with a baby that's entirely different imo
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:39pm
i thought its supposed to have all of these "benefits"
How dangerous could it be to a baby if there isnt anything bad about it?

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:41pm
I'm going to guess she smoked when she was pregnant.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:42pm
I don't think it's a good idea for her to be doing that, but as far as I know it's not actually harmful to the baby. 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:43pm
i'm surprised her pre-natal  doctor hasn't found out she was positive for drugs yet. i thought they tested ya'lls blood every month when pregnant.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:44pm
You're not even suppose to give certain foods to babies so anything that would interfere with their young systems is a no no to me.

THC can pass through breast milk and I'm reading up on the effects it maybe can have on a baby's development

Edited by jonesable - Jan 29 2013 at 2:45pm
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i thought its supposed to have all of these "benefits"
How dangerous could it be to a baby if there isnt anything bad about it?

it's a mind altering substance. whether it's safe for adults is inconsequential to its effects on babies.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't want to do that .
I plan on going home next weekend .
I want to run into her and see her and bring it up.

My best friend works with her and I want my friend to tell her but I don't think she will.

The girl is a highschool class mate of mine.
For someone who is always talking about 'protecting the babies', you sure aren't doing that now when there is a reason to. Once was too many times. This person is remiss in her maternal duties and needs to be reported. Doing drugs while breast feeding definitely warrants her being reported.

Edited by ImThatDiva - Jan 29 2013 at 2:53pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:52pm
even if you feel like the authorities wouldn't do anything, it's still something worth reporting. and you can do it anonymously. that way, there is something on record and they have to go out and investigate it.

she's doing something that is harmful to her child. whether or not it's ok for adults, it's not ok for babies.

and what if her weed is laced w/ something and she doesn't know it? that baby could be getting a lot more than thc. that's a huge risk.

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Jan 29 2013 at 2:54pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:56pm
having a baby that is high all the damn time cannot be good for its development. while i applaud her breast feeding she can turn to similac for that

is this the friend who is rachet even though she comes from a respectable family?

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 29 2013 at 2:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>