BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Smiling in mug shots after beating up a dog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smiling in mug shots after beating up a dog
    Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:09pm
Thumbs Down A couple weeks ago an injured pit bull randomly showed up on my doorstep. This really makes me wonder.

Video of Violet man beating dog shows 'graphic scene of cruelty,' sheriff says

Violet man was booked on charges of aggravated cruelty to his dog after a video showed him putting on a boxing glove and beating the dog until apparent unconscious, St. Bernard Sheriff Jimmy Pohlmann said on Monday.

Asani Woods, 21, of the 2400 block of St. Matthew Circle, beat the female, grey pit bull, named Tiger, in December and was taken into custody last month, according to the Sheriff's Office.

The video shows Woods savagely hitting Tiger's head and body with Tiger whimpering and crying throughout the attack, according to the Sheriff's Office. After the blows, Woods picked up Tiger, who looked unconscious, and smashed her to the floor, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Pohlmann on Monday called the video "a graphic scene of cruelty to an animal" who basically was defenseless after the first blow.

Under questioning from sheriff's officials Woods expressed surprise he had been brought in and shown the video, dismissing it as "me disciplining my dog," according to the Sheriff's Office. The dog apparently had created a mess in Woods' kitchen.

After several days of investigation, deputies learned that Tiger had survived the attack and that Woods in January had brought Tiger to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals office on the West Bank .

The agency reported the animal was euthanized there in January, saying the owner had complained the dog was overly aggressive.

The video was found on a drug suspect's cell phone, who was one of Wood's neighbors, and Woods was arrested on March 28 after he was identified as the man in that video, according to the Sheriff's Office. Woods was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $100,000 bond.

The video was found on the cell phone of Johnny Dominick, 21, also of the 2400 St. Matthew Circle. After Dominick was booked on drug charges, he admitted he had videotaped the dog beating, according to the Sheriff's Office. Dominick can be heard on the video encouraging Woods as Woods punches and kicks the animal, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Dominick, who was one of three men booked March 26 on drug-related charges, also was booked on a charge of being a principal to aggravated cruelty to the dog. He was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $135,000 bond.

Dominick was arrested in Violet along with two other Violet men, Kordell Moore, 20, of the 2700 block of Guerra Drive, and Alvin Duplessis, 44, of the 2600 block of Daniel Drive, who both also were booked on drug charged.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 07 2014 at 2:26pm
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:16pm
How do you beat up a living creature and smile about it? I don't even squash bugs anymore because I started feeling bad about it...I pick them up with my dustpan and put them outside.

This is psychotic though. Knocking a dog unconscious? Would they be considered sociopaths?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:19pm
And then he had it euthanized after lying and saying it was aggressive. For making a mess in his kitchen. Why the f*ck was a pit bull in his kitchen in the first place? 

Where do these people come from? I would raise hell if someone I raised acted like that. No humanity.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:21pm
Pure evil . I hope they get some hard time .
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:22pm
I don't understand why people get animals when they're going to freak out when they do what animals do...same w kids...ppl just want power over something that's defenseless.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:23pm
Quote beat the female, grey pit bull, named Tiger

Quote After several days of investigation, deputies learned that Tiger had survived the attack and that Woods in January had brought Tiger to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals office on the West Bank .

Quote The agency reported the animal was euthanized there in January, saying the owner had complained the dog was overly aggressive.

Quote Woods was being held on Monday in St. Bernard Parish Prison in lieu of a $100,000 bond

all of this
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:28pm
smh...locking brothas up over a dog??? make em pay a fine and send em on their way. these charges are bullsh*t.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:30pm
100,000 bond for a sh*tty ass dog?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:35pm
You know what, never mind. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 07 2014 at 2:36pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:35pm
While animals should be treated with respect, it appears there is a serious bias as to which living creatures' lives are of value, and which are worthless.

So good day.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>