Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Smh..boy kills grandfather in fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'm just checking to make sure I'm not on your shyt list, I really don't recall most of my BHM E-fights. LOL

LoL no they know who they are because I've asked them repeatedly to forget about me and they can't.
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:52pm
I'm just checking to make sure I'm not on your shyt list, I really don't recall most of my BHM E-fights. LOL
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

The man was 38 when he became a GRANDFATHER.
That's the foundation for most of these "out of control teen" stories.
But hey, " No one's perfect. " & "Only God can judge. "
Expect to hear stories like this on the regular.
Kids weren't meant to raise kids, generation after generation, and it will continue to create grave consequences.
After all, it's funded by the public assistance system. Get pregnant as an unmarried teen? No worries, the government will give you money. Continue getting pregnant? No problem, here's even more money & a place to live.
Then we'll sit back and watch you dumb ninjas kill each other and self destruct. Hey, we were "helping" y'all. Technically, our hands are clean. *evil genius laugh*

What state? Because public asst in NY is ALOT of work. It surely isn't free money and isn't alot at that. I always wondered who they were talking about when they say living off the system
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

He fought his GRANDPA???

off topic, but omg were these mofos fug...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:13pm
@Dann Its just an extreme way to be just like the people they say are setting us up for failure.

Edited by herwoman - Apr 05 2014 at 8:15pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:35am
I hate herwoman.LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:59am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Brotha was 38 when he became a grandfather smh.

lmaoo terrible

lol he could have had a kid at 19

Then he have a kid at 19

If this keeps up, had he lived, and his grand kid had a kid at 19 he would have been a great grandfather at 56 besting whoopie?

Dead
how old is your great-grandfather? 

"56"DeadCry

yea at least the kids will be able to see their great-grand but come on now!!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:04am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

No seriously how many times am I going to have to say I do not desire contact with you but you still creeping? If you don't like me then why follow me? Do y'all have a legit club with dues and shyt? This is not normal!
how did I miss this paranoid sh*t

1. Have a seat and swallow double the required dose of haloperidol and calm yer tits

2. I was talking to bunz

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:51am
i guess he thought he was going to teach the kid a lesson by fighting a fair one and lost.  any fight can turn deadly which is why its not the best way to solve a problem but sometime unavoidable.  but in the end it was still a grown man fighting a child.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i guess he thought he was going to teach the kid a lesson by fighting a fair one and lost.  any fight can turn deadly which is why its not the best way to solve a problem but sometime unavoidable.  but in the end it was still a grown man fighting a child.

I don't know because something about puberty, undeveloped brain, blah, blah, blah, end result is dead grandpa and certain jail time.  Pubescent teens are a crazy breed in general if you ask me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234