Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Small dark spots on face

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
luvlytresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlytresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small dark spots on face
    Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 9:22am
After getting control of my white heads, I still have small dark spots on my face around my nose and for head. They resemble freckles, but I want to get rid of them since my skin was clear before I got the white heads.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 12:12pm
Are they flat or raised?
luvlytresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlytresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 11:39pm
They are flat
BayAreaSass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayAreaSass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 1:38am
I use the "All bright spot treatment" by good skin. It's a serum thats has cleared all my chin blemishes from pimples I've picked at and it's good for dark circles under your eyes. I was complaining about the dark circles under my eyes to a co-worker and she got me a bottle of this stuff...I didn't really think much of it, but I applied it every morning after I washed my face and after a week, my blemishes were noticeably fading as well as the circles under my eyes. It even gave my face a fresh glow. On the bottle it says "specialized care for dull or aging skin..lightens dark spots, brighten's skin appearance, and helps neutralize harmful appearance". She got this at Kohl's btw. 
china_lace_wig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china_lace_wig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 1:54am
i often have oil on face and black heads
kad12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kad12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2012 at 8:35am
Spots after white heads are may be due to any side effects of cosmetic products. You can easily get rid of it by using natural products as they don’t have any side effects and are quite affective. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 6:49am
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables for glowing and healthy skin. antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, extracts of green tea are good for skin, beside this drinking excess of water helps in retaining moisture. Avocados, salmon, eggs good for keeping skin healthy.
CharlesEdward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesEdward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:59am
Most of the oily skin suffers dark spot for the fast and curable treatment  http://bettercomplexions.com/chemical-peels-skincare-store/ - chemical peels is best one.
CharlesEdward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesEdward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 3:03am
http://bettercomplexions.com/chemical-peels-skincare-store/ - chemical peels
naturesorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:12am

There are several other easy dark spot natural remedies that are safe to use on your face. Moreover, you also need to improve your overall health and diet to maintain healthy and glowing skin.

http://www.naturesorganicmarket.com/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply