Extensions Plus

SLW Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweetcarib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcarib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2008 at 11:14am
Okay Mickie I have got to have those shoes. I am so into that edgy look right now!!

Now back that SLW Jade I love that color and curl. It's very hot on you girl!
Sponsored Links

DimpleNcheeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DimpleNcheeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2009 at 10:43pm
Beautiful! looks like human hair
diva622 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Both pics of the units look very nice.  And whether or not a person chooses to wash their unit or not is none of our buisness but a nice compliment would have been sufficient.  Thanks for sharing my sisters.

ClapClap
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 2:54am
Hello ladies

I applied my Holly bodywave synthetic last night and I love it! Pics in my fotki as I can't work out how to upload em here Embarrassed
Unit is 20" 1B bodywave with medium lace, medium density. Hoping that it holds out well after a few washes. Will keep you postedBig%20smile
diva622 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 5:26am

I love it!! ClapClap

I am so happy as a newbie with my SLW's. I want to work with these before I take the expensive plunge.Smile
PrettySassi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettySassi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 9:41am
hey ladies, does any one know of a vendor that sells SLW with french or swiss lace?? I hate the hard plastic material they use , I saw a pretty one with french lace, from a vendor named Fabulous lace wigs, it was 100 dollars , iam new to the lac wig thing.. is that a good price pleaseeeeeeee help me iam a stuggling college student
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 9:43am
^if you're going to spend $100 you might as well find a way to spring $50 extra dollars and get one with real human hair. that is too much money to spend on a synthetic unit imo
PrettySassi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettySassi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 10:07am
Thank you epitome, can I really get a LW with human hair or 150!!! .. iam so interested, lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 11:53am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^if you're going to spend $100 you might as well find a way to spring $50 extra dollars and get one with real human hair. that is too much money to spend on a synthetic unit imo

yeah it'd be short but i think you can find one around that price
Cisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 12:47pm

Ladies you both look great.  2Angelz do you remember the name of your sytle?

Edited by Cisi - Jan 04 2009 at 1:08pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic