BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

slut shaming? Michael B Jordan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:59am
IMO, if she fcks on the first date, she's not automatically labeled a whore, you just make a mental note of it and factor it into the overall score.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Okay so there's nothing wrong with a guy that doesn't want a girl who fcks on the first date

But its those guys that are like "ohh I'm gonna try and make a move and if she gives in ima go ahead and fck her....but then label her a whore after it happens"
that I dislike

If you don't want an easy girl that's understandable but on the flip side you can't be an easy guy either!! Sadly don't think that way though...

this was my understanding of his comments
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

IMO, if she fcks on the first date, she's not automatically labeled a whore, you just make a mental note of it and factor it into the overall score.
same difference bruh

why should her stock decrease value because she chose to smash on the first night?

furthermore, if we really wanna microanalyse this to the inner workings of the guy's psych, we can deduce that this guy has an ultra low opinion of himself. like she's a whore because she chose to fucck you on the first night??!! what does that say about oneself? i mean, i'm of the opinion that you are who you fucck.

sh*t, if a broad wants to smash on me the first night i actually find that very flattering, i mean sh*t.. like she just couldnt wait for a second date

but then again, i'm more of a well bred quality over quantity kinda guy when it comes to my bedfellows

Edited by afrokock - Jan 25 2014 at 11:08am
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:04pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:05pm
Didn't see that one coming
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:08pm
Cute white girl.

These famous black dudes don't surprise me.
Not at all
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:15pm
I just dislike how YTs and Latinas get beaux passes with brothas.....
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I just dislike how YTs and Latinas get beaux passes with brothas.....

this.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:19pm
shes a cute yt girl. nice bod too
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

same difference bruh

why should her stock decrease value because she chose to smash on the first night?

furthermore, if we really wanna microanalyse this to the inner workings of the guy's psych, we can deduce that this guy has an ultra low opinion of himself. like she's a whore because she chose to fucck you on the first night??!! what does that say about oneself? i mean, i'm of the opinion that you are who you fucck.

sh*t, if a broad wants to smash on me the first night i actually find that very flattering, i mean sh*t.. like she just couldnt wait for a second date

but then again, i'm more of a well bred quality over quantity kinda guy when it comes to my bedfellows

Exactly. Depending on your own personal point system, it could represent a positive or negative thing. Kinda reminds me of the Morning After from Outkast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALlgfbeVhtM
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>