BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

slut shaming? Michael B Jordan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slut shaming? Michael B Jordan
    Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:59am
thoughts?

Michael B. Jordan Says He Can’t Respect a Woman Who Has Sex on First Date

Michael B. Jordan launched into stardom after his breathtaking performance in “Fruitvale Station”, the purportedly true story of Oscar Grant III, a 22-year-old Bay Area resident who was shot and killed by police in 2008. Since then Jordan seems to be everywhere. His newest film, “That Awkward Moment“, was the center of an interview in GLAMOUR magazine with his co-stars Zac Efron and Miles Teller.
The interview focused on the actors’ opinions on the many aspects of intimate relationships. In the interview Jordan shared his thoughts on dating, what he looks for in a woman, and whether or not sex on a first date is a good idea.

Glamour magazine asked the stars, ” So let me ask you the eternal ‘are you going to respect me if we have sex on the first date?’ question.” Jordan differed from his co-stars Efron and Teller, and said no. The 27-year-old actor, who is single and describes himself as “old school,” said he’s attracted to women with a sense of humor and who are “comfortable in the kitchen.”

In the interview, Jordan also offered some great advice to women aspiring to be in a lasting relationship. ”Don’t try too hard. Either you’re the right girl or you’re not.” he said.
Catch the full interview in the latest issue of GLAMOUR.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:00pm
He look fruity as hell, first of all.

But nothing's wrong with what he said.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:01pm
i don't think thats slut shaming...he doesn't want the clap.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:03pm
Isn't he too having sex on the first date though?

I can't respect you if you let me fuk you .
It just sounds weird lol

It takes me awhile and I would tell my little sis and little cousins not to but it sounds weird when he says it.
But I don't see why anyone man or women fuks on the first date.
You don't know these ppl

Edited by jonesable - Jan 19 2014 at 12:03pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:07pm
I'd the sh*t outta MBJ on the second date.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:13pm
Wassup with the term slut shaming? I get fat shaming and that shyt but are we supposed to accept slut now? I don't get it and I'm not a fan...

And eh...can't say I care.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Isn't he too having sex on the first date though?

I can't respect you if you let me fuk you .
It just sounds weird lol

Lol. First time we meet and you fucc ME? How low are your standards to choose ME to fucc!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 19 2014 at 12:14pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:21pm
Quote ”Don’t try too hard. Either you’re the right girl or you’re not.”

i never understood people not being themselves.  please dont let me find out youre somebody else 6 months from now.LOL you just wasted both our times.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:24pm
is he saying he doesnt have sex on the first date or that after he has sex with you on the first date dont expect a phone call?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:33pm
this was news last week on...

nvmd
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style