Topic ClosedSlow Growers Challenge 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
new2dagame View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 4:04pm
Havent checked in in a while.  I will be posting my 60 day update on 2/28/11. Its growing!!!!!! LOL
Sponsored Links

nikasut View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by MissMesha MissMesha wrote:

@ nikasut, 

You know what... I'm actually thinking about using my growth aids again lol. It's ironic that you wrote me that comment because I was just debating the other day if I should give them another try or not. I do miss the extra boost growth aids give me. I guess it was when I went natural, I wanted everything concerning my hair to be natural and I wanted my growth to be strictly from eating healthy and taking care of myself internally. I mean it's been helping, but like you said... I could be getting even more growth than what I'm getting now. I think I'm gonna give MN a try and see how it goes.

Good :) and taking vitamins is sort taking care of yourself internally Big smile
nikasut View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 6:22pm
Well it all depends on the growth aid you want to use, when I hear growth aid, I always think vitamins, cause that's what helps to grow my hair, I have not had the privilege of using hair vitamins-I live in Jamaica hard to come by- but I noticed my hair growth was maximized when I use products with grow aids, specifically vitamin e, which is, based on my reading,  GREAT with penetrating the skin, so I figured since I'm using directly on my scalp it stimulates growth
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 8:25pm
I never received a response on whether or not it is okay to join. I would love to post my start photo! Thumbs Up
MsMarcia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 6:37am
wow forgot about this challenge. I'll post my update the end of the month currently in a weave.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 8:17am
just checking in, still over here growing slooooooowwwwLOL. I probably will not take any progress pics until about April because I am doing a low manipulation regi by keeping my hair braided in cornrows underneath my wigs 4-6wks at a time and doing weekly washing and DC while still in cornrows. I want to do this for atleast 6 months to see how it will benefit. If all goes well then I will be doing this until I hit BSL.
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 8:44am
Originally posted by nikasut nikasut wrote:

Well it all depends on the growth aid you want to use, when I hear growth aid, I always think vitamins, cause that's what helps to grow my hair, I have not had the privilege of using hair vitamins-I live in Jamaica hard to come by- but I noticed my hair growth was maximized when I use products with grow aids, specifically vitamin e, which is, based on my reading,  GREAT with penetrating the skin, so I figured since I'm using directly on my scalp it stimulates growth

I've never used hair vitamins either, but I do take regular multivitamins for my overall health. I just recently started back using vitamin E oil... like a few days ago. I hope to see some results!
mandapanda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2011 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

I have senegalese twist in, they are pretty small
I don't like them on myself I just look kinda with them lOl
I've had them in for about a week now. I apply megatek every other day. I usually wear them up in a high bun. Im going to wear these for about a month, 
I want to buy some kinky curl hair or bobraz with my refund check because these twist aren't working for me lOL

Hows everyone else?

question, how r u going to keep your hair moustrized while keeping those in? im thiknking about puttin some n my head and im tryin to plan ahead on how to make them so they feel n look nice.. also r u goin to wash your hair with them in?
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by mandapanda mandapanda wrote:

I've had them in for about a week now. I apply megatek every other day. I usually wear them up in a high bun. Im going to wear these for about a month, 
I want to buy some kinky curl hair or bobraz with my refund check because these twist aren't working for me lOL

Hows everyone else?

question, how r u going to keep your hair moustrized while keeping those in? im thiknking about puttin some n my head and im tryin to plan ahead on how to make them so they feel n look nice.. also r u goin to wash your hair with them in?
'

I only kept them in for 2 weeks and I honestly didnt do a good job at moisturizing lol. Only when I co washed :  /
mandapanda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 6:22pm

Originally posted by mandapanda mandapanda wrote:

Hows everyone else?

'

I only kept them in for 2 weeks and I honestly didnt do a good job at moisturizing lol. Only when I co washed :  /

oh ok. bc i normally put them in myself but i dont really was my hair but this time i  wanna try it n see how it works...but i been on youtube lookin at how others take careof theirs. y u onloy kept it n for 2 weeks?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic