Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slow grower challenge until December 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 9:58am
Everybody is welcomed
Sponsored Links

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:19am
Well I took down my braids. Didn't get any growth to talk about (prob about the usual 1/4 inch), but I think my hair got thicker. Going to braid it back up at the end of the month. Will try to make 3 months in the braid extensions this time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 7:10am
Ok, i have an issue. Im under a weave and i dont know how to taker of my hair because of the braid pattern i cant oil my scalp. Plus, it is a closure so there is a part i cant go to.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by hautsdeseine hautsdeseine wrote:

You are going to say im crasy cuz i love the taste of the DE

LOL

No...you're not crazy, just cute.

Did you know that Fergie of the the "Black Eye Peas" used to eat the curd from soured milk when she was younger? 

So, no you're not crazy at all. Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by hautsdeseine hautsdeseine wrote:

Ok, i have an issue. Im under a weave and i dont know how to taker of my hair because of the braid pattern i cant oil my scalp. Plus, it is a closure so there is a part i cant go to.

you can't get to any of the tracks at all, Haute?  Not even at the bottom and work your way up to the crown?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:53am
I can go, but thats some hassle FemmeMusclée!
I didnt know for fergie.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:49am
checking in..

you know, i believe LurkingKind's inversion technique is going to be part of my every day regimen.

i had a section of hair that would stick up because it was too short to braid into the my cornrows.

2 weeks later?  i was able to braid it in.

this "inversion" technique might be helpful for us slow growers.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:06pm
I have been inverting for at least  2 months every night ...but along with mn and sulfur oil.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:27pm
I think I will join.
I've only been doing inversion for one week at a time.  This month I will TRY to try 2 weeks...sometimes I am too tired!

I'm also planning on being in a ps from July - whenever...not the same one, planning on going from extensions for the remainder of the summer, to kc install, to wavy install (we'll see how that works out for me)

@haute - sometimes you have to go through that hassle to take care of your hair!  It took me like an hour to completely moisturize my hair underneath last weave, but I was determined...and saw some great length retention
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I think I will join.
I've only been doing inversion for one week at a time.  This month I will TRY to try 2 weeks...sometimes I am too tired!

I'm also planning on being in a ps from July - whenever...not the same one, planning on going from extensions for the remainder of the summer, to kc install, to wavy install (we'll see how that works out for me)

@haute - sometimes you have to go through that hassle to take care of your hair!  It took me like an hour to completely moisturize my hair underneath last weave, but I was determined...and saw some great length retention

Don't do this when you're too tired!  it happened to me, MsKudos, and i can't look at the scheffler plant w/o cringing.
Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair