Perfect Hair Collection

Slow grower challenge until December 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 10:54pm
I will join. I'm currently in the Hardcore Protective challenge until June. I'm a slow grower, but my hair has been growing and retaining length just in the other areas. So I would like to start trying for gaining more length in the downward direction 
Sponsored Links

hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 4:09am
Feel free to join even if you are in another challenge. The goals here is to have a challenge to help people competîng with themselves. Cuz i found out that being out of a challenge made me lazy. So, the fact that i have to see a monthly improvement will make me fight
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 1:52am
I'll lurk. I can't say if I'm a slow grower or not at this time so I'd like to see how everyone gets on. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 3:52am
Sorry for the pic... I need to handle it. But girls, yàll can already post your pics
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 11:32am
I'm not really a slow grower...
I get about the average 1/2 inch a month, but I thought this would be a good challenge to join.
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:50pm
I will post a pic before the day is over. I am currently in a sew in and intend to be in a sew in or wig for the rest of 2013. I can post monthly shots but it will only show you guys the progress of my leave out. They will be the same pics I post in the inversion challenge. I will try to get whole head shots during my next install which should be in late June early July.
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:16pm
I'll be lurking. My hair is in braid extensions at the moment and will be for the next two weeks or so. When I take them down mid May, I'll do a length check and take pics. I plan on braiding up (using extensions again) in June.
hasondea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasondea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:25am
cant even wear a bun if i dint blow dry or stretch my hair a little. This makes me freacking sick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:37am
Sorry girls,
I was unable to loggin during all these days. I guess it came from the forum update.
I still havent done the pics i need to hide my face thats all.
Wonder how to do it with my phone.
Im running out of Nioxin ill be purchasing some hairfinity soon im also on my DE.
Keep u guys update
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:52pm
*comes out of lurk mode* Soo...no updates by anyone as yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>