BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim ladies over 28..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slim ladies over 28..
    Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:35pm
I'm slim, but I've come to the realization that I can't eat what I want anymore. How are you guys staying thin? Are you one of the ones who made lifestyle eating habits, exercise daily or you can just eat what you want and the pounds stay off?
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:44pm
Whatever you were doing in your earlier years to stay slim, keep doing it.  It's easy to become less and less active as you get older, especially for women because you have to go out of your way if you don't love the gym or running.

I play soccer but we only have one 2-hour game a week.  
I play softball which is also 1 game a week and too much standing around.
I play co-ed basketball, also one day a week but is a great workout.  Coed is a bunch of dudes and me.
I run 5ks and am training for a half marathon.  I joined Black Girls Run so I have races and faces to look forward to.  
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:48pm
I think if I didn't have all my kids I would have been a lucky one who could eat whatever and stay small. But now I have to exercise religiously to get weight off and since I BF it's that much more difficult.

However when I'm not nursing a baby the pounds just fall off again and I can return to eating whatever I want
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:48pm
not 28 yet, but moderation and finding exercise i enjoy so it's less of a chore

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:03pm
I do a good job of maintaining it for the most part, but it does get harder the older I get. I'm afraid when I have kids I might blow up lol. But I read someone that most women go wrong thinking they need to eat for two, when in fact only 100? extra calories is all that's needed.. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:10pm
I have three kids OP and kids alone won't mess you up.  Habits will.  As long as you keep good habits you'll be fine.  
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:16pm
According to the older slim ladies in my family, the best tips are to monitor your weight so that you can intervene early and eat slowly and just until full and not a bit more. Its much easier to lose 5 lbs than 20lb, especially after 30. Pair that with regular activity and you stand a better chance of staying in shape.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:18pm
I run 7-10 miles a day
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:30pm
OMG. I was thinking to myself the other day that I cant eat like how I used to all willy nilly and think that I can keep the pounds off. So im trying my best to be cognizant of what goes in my mouth.Literally. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:31pm
Not 28 yet but turning 27 this year and I'm just doing what I've always done. Eat healthy and appropriately and exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I love exercising so its not a chore for me at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic