Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 148>

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:16pm
I'll be starting back on these soon. I will be eating way more veggies and cutting down on red meat. I want those results! Thanks for sharing and you are looking great Ifeyini.
Sponsored Links

Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:26am
I started taking these pills 3 days ago.. i havent weighed in yet and i stillhave an apetite .. i'll weigh myself on sunday to make it a week to see if these things actually work..
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:27am
I started taking these pills 3 days ago.. i havent weighed in yet and i stillhave an apetite .. i'll weigh myself on sunday to make it a week to see if these things actually work..
feliciasm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliciasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:54pm
I would like to say. I started the Slim 1 pills on last week. I have not weighed myself and I probably won't until I am almost done with my bottle. I will say this ladies...to me...there is a difference when you take the pill with cold liquid vs. hot liquid.  A couple of days after taking the pill, I wanted to experiment a little to see if their was a difference. As I can say for me it was. When I took the pill with something hot like coffee or tea...my appetite became really surpressed. However, when I took the pill with something cold..like ice water or cold juice..it only supressed my hungry some. So again...for me it was a difference. I am sure the pill works different for everybody.
brownaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:20am
I don't even get hungry when I don't take the pills....  I seem to be eating but its time to eat or because I'm bored. I need to start taking these everyday, don't want these pounds to slip in
PINKHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PINKHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:16am
I bought these pills from ebay they do nothing to supress my appetite and I sometimes take 3 pills no effects at all..I guess I will just stick to working out and eating healthy to loose these pounds..
mzniko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzniko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:43am
Ifeyini, girl your pics are supa cute!!!!! I luv it congrats on the weight loss, it looks really good on you!! No lieClap

too cute!!

Edited by mzniko - Nov 14 2012 at 8:45am
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:57pm
I started taking my pills... I haven't been taking them every day only bc I haven't noticed a difference. Any suggestions???? I need to lose weight. I'm always working so I don't have time to go to the gym. I try to walk as much as I can though.

Edited by trueloyalty - Nov 15 2012 at 9:00pm
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:59pm
^^^I would suggest you start off taking them everyday and swallow them with hot liquid, like coffee or tea or something. 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:29pm
Hello everyone!!!

I meant to respond earlier but I've been sick with an ear infection and OMG that is the worst pain ever. I wanted to share some things that  may help those who need a boost on Slim 1.

First I would say try taking them first thing in the morning- preferably with a hot liquid. See the hot liquid dissolves the capsule and starts working faster than a cold liquid.

If you have taken the pills for more than 2 months and need to see more results I would say take them 5x a week instead of everyday. You dont want your body to get used to them and the effects to stop working so you need to shock your body by giving it a rest for 2 days a week.

Make sure that you drink at least 16-20 oz of water a day. The ingredients in these pills will remove the toxins from your body but you need to flush them away by drinking enough water.

After 10 days my clothes were loose on me and by the 11-14th day the scale jumped.

Im glad to see that others are having success and this thread is here to help those who need help or suggestions and that is what we are here for. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 148>
  Share Topic