Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Mommy2Prince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommy2Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 10:35am
I have a few questions. I bought some bottles from you years ago and didnt finish them because i had some health issues. Just to confirm they're no good at this point and i should just order some more, right? Also, Ifeyini, how long did it take you to lose the bulk of the weight?
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2018 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Mommy2Prince Mommy2Prince wrote:

I have a few questions. I bought some bottles from you years ago and didnt finish them because i had some health issues. Just to confirm they're no good at this point and i should just order some more, right? Also, Ifeyini, how long did it take you to lose the bulk of the weight?
OMG I didnt get a response that you posted a message.

When I originally took Slim 1 I lost 20 pounds my first month. I was originally 200 pounds and at that time my goal was 150. I met my weightloss goal by my birthday (November 22) and I started losing more weight. I was introduced to Natural max and that is when I dropped down to my lowest. I got down to 92 pounds this year. I am now 98-100 pounds now.

It took me about 6 months to lose the bulk of my weight and at that time I wasnt even working out. I work out now and I wish I would have started working out when I was on Slim 1 because it makes me feel great.

I updated my blog this year and shared how natural max really helped me boost my weight loss when I hit a plateau with Slim 1.

https://ifeyini.blogspot.com/2012/07/weightloss-journey-2018-update.html

You can always send me an email to netteo81@yahoo.com and I will respond quicker. Im sorry this is soooo late. 

Edited by ifeyini - Nov 19 2018 at 8:41am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159
  Share Topic