Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2017 at 7:19am
Originally posted by nevasatisfied nevasatisfied wrote:

Are these pills still available?
Yes I've got plenty available. Shoot me an email to netteo81@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2017 at 8:06pm
Hey Everyone

Ive been meaning to post but I totally forgot. I get a lot of emails regarding my progress and I've received messages from people who have had a lot of progress.

I'm going to post my progress with natural max. I've been on them for a while now and I'm down to 100 pounds. I have never felt this great in life. I have a lot of energy and I like the consistency of the pills. The only side effect that I experienced was weight loss. I wish I would have known about these sooner but I'm glad I am experiencing them now. I started working out too. I still don't eat meat I only eat fish for personal reasons. If anyone has any questions let me know. Im here to help as much as I can.

flea1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flea1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2017 at 3:46pm
thank you ifeyini!!!!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2018 at 8:31pm
So I have ordered from infeyini multiple times and everytime, natural max works! It cuts my appetite down to nothing. I literally have to make myself eat!

I have always struggled with emotional eating. Natural max has helped me stop. I am able to take emotion out of the equation and simply eat. I can make healthier choices. It helps me make better food choices. Combined with eating healthier and minimal exercising, I have lost 20 pounds! I'm going to order some more bc I want to be snatched this summer.
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2018 at 10:54pm
Dies this suppress appetite or does it make you lose weight?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2018 at 8:16am
Originally posted by SassyVictim SassyVictim wrote:

Dies this suppress appetite or does it make you lose weight?
These pills make you lose weight. It will surpress your appetite but it really targets weight loss overall. Im down to 96 pounds and I am loving these pills. Smile
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2018 at 8:06am
I need to try these again.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2018 at 1:27pm
Hey everyone,

For some reason Michelle wasn't able to start an account or post here so she wanted me to show you her progress with Natural Max. Here is what she sent me via email.

I can't write anything on that site but here is my testimonial.

I was at my heaviest at 207 and I couldn't take it anymore. I found Antoinette online and saw all of the progress she had. I messaged her and a few days later I had the Natural Max. I took one in the morning with a cup of coffee and around 100-120 oz of water. It helped me eat less and my sweet cravings vanished. I always needed to munch at night but I no longer needed to with the Natural Max. I have more energy and workouts are a lot easier!
 Before 207

AFTER 180 LBS

ncimfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncimfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2018 at 8:13pm
Just stumbled across this post where can you buy the slimming max capsules?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2018 at 4:24am
Originally posted by ncimfabulous ncimfabulous wrote:

Just stumbled across this post where can you buy the slimming max capsules?
Good morning. Shoot me an email to netteo81@yahoo.com and I'll send you the information.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159>
  Share Topic