Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:29am
Do you have some in stock ifeyini? I will be ordering Thursday or Friday. Mission hot mama
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:18pm
Yes. Shoot me an email on Friday :-)
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

Yes. Shoot me an email on Friday :-)
Smile Alright. I am due to start a new job soon. 
manda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:28am
Ifeyini you sent my items so fast. Best shipping experience ever
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:06am
Manda are you just starting? What else are you doing with the slim1?
curlsandkinksfordays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlsandkinksfordays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:53am
So, I have not lost any weight last week or this week. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I take the pill with coffee every morning. It does take my appetite away but the scale has stopped moving.
msbreawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbreawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:08pm
I didn't lose anything while taking it either. Was very disappointed! !
AnnaP866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaP866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:05pm
I have been taking Slim One for a week now. I havent noticed any weight loss. I have tried taking it with grape juice and with hot liquid first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I occasionally feel suppressed appetite but nothing great. The only thing these have helped me with is becoming "regular." But I was able to achieve the same "regular" results with a fiber supplement once daily, which also suppressed my appetite. The negatives Ive experienced so far are extreme insomnia and stomach cramps. I am planning on continue to take them until I finish the bottle and hope that things will change in the next few days. Unhappy
sacimiz_sac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sacimiz_sac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:09am
Yay my pills r on the way. Idk which ones to start taking 1st.  http://www.sacimiz.com/ - http://www.sacimiz.com/
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:51am
With my experience with Slim 1 it took a while for me to notice any results. Within the first 10 or 11 days I didn't notice anything. It was around the 12th day I believe where I noticed my clothes fitting looser then the next week the scale moved. I lost 22 pounds my first month which isn't typical but I also changed my eating habits. It was after my first month I had to make my meals count because I couldn't eat as much.

Slim 1 has different effects on everyone. It may take 10 days to notice results and in some it may take 30 day
If I gave up and stop takinhem after day 10 or so I wouldn't be where I am now. I have to say that it may take longer to get in your system but the people who have consistently taken them have results.

Don't give up and keep taking them. Sooner than later you will be glad you did. :-)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147>
  Share Topic