Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
curlsandkinksfordays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlsandkinksfordays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:52am
I got my Slim 1 shipment in yesterday and boy that was fast shipping ifeyini! I began this morning. I took 1 pill (I let it melt under my tongue for a bit) with my morning coffee. I also started the couch to 5k this morning and will be doing that 3 days a week.

My starting weight is 216- the biggest I have ever been and my goal weight is 150. I just need a boost in the right direction. I will update weekly with my progress :)
Sponsored Links

WMHOPKINS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMHOPKINS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:36pm
Hi!!! I'd like to purchase as well. will you PM me?
WMHOPKINS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMHOPKINS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:37pm
Hi!!! I'd like to purchase as well. will you PM me?

Edited by WMHOPKINS - Apr 22 2014 at 2:38pm
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

Thanks for posting ^^^^^

I lost 22 pounds my first month but there are some that lost about 15 pounds a month. Every one is different. It took roughly 11-12 days for me to actually start noticing them working for me. I have people who have emailed me and they lost 5-6 pounds in their first week and I didn't have those results. It took about 3 weeks before the scale moved for me and  I've exceeded my weight loss goal.

Hey ifeyini, I would like to purchase a bottle or 2 of these pills....inbox me please!!!! Thanks! :))
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

I am also taking some new dark green pills tomorrow and I have taken them in the past. They have 650mg and you can go days without eating and have to force yourself to eat. I am going to start that for 30 days and post my findings. I am not sure if I can do the full 30 days but Im going to try. If I start losing too much weight I wont take the full dosage.

Are these what your selling/taking now? or are you still selling/taking Slim-1? Thanks! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlsandkinksfordays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:54am
I have taken the Slim 1 consistently for 7 days now and I am starting to feel the effects, my appetite has decreased a bit but all I want to do is munch in the evenings. I have not lost any weight as of yet but mother nature decided to greet me yesterday. Has anyone noticed any weight loss while on their period?
What time is the best to take it so the effects last all day? I take mine around 7am.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:06am
Congrats! At first you may not see any weight loss effects but about half way through the bottle you should start noticing a difference. I don't lose any weight when mother nature arrives but whatever I gain during that time I lose it plus more.

There isn't a certain time you have to take it to notice results. I would say to take it once your day starts whether that's in the mornings or afternoon. I take mine around 9 each morning sometimes it may be later if I forgot to take it.
parisohlala05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisohlala05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:59am
ifeyini, just wondering how the dark green pills have been working out for you. I start mine tomorrow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote curlsandkinksfordays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:47am
I have taken Slim 1 for 10 consecutive days and I happy to say that I am down 4lbs. That's really great for me :) It feels like I have lost a pound each day this week!! I'm moving towards my goal each day Big smile

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQuK6bq/ -
parisohlala05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisohlala05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:03pm
So I've been taking the "dark green" pill that was talked about that was supposed to be strong, but have felt nothing. Cry No loss of appetite whatsoever. Not even dry mouth. Hopefully I'll just need to get used to it. Without trying to sound like I"m accusing anyone of anything I'm starting to wonder if you look up these diet pills online MSV (the dark green pill) and Slim-1 it's always someone selling them through pay pal and they get them from a distributor...why don't these 'distributors' ever have official websites instead of selling through random people???  I'm just hoping the distributors aren't scamming the sellers with fake products because I know there are a lot out there that look pretty convincing. 
Anyway, I'll keep updating on this dark green pill, it's only my third day so I might just need time. I have bought legit diet pills from this forum before...I think they were pomegranate something or other that aren't around anymore, and I lost like 30 pounds on those, and I remember having NOOO appetite whatsoever. So IDK just giving y'all my thoughts. 
Is anyone out there having success on these or slim-1 still??? ^^^ 4lbs like above is great, but has slim1 affected your appetite at all?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 147>