Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:06am
I am also taking some new dark green pills tomorrow and I have taken them in the past. They have 650mg and you can go days without eating and have to force yourself to eat. I am going to start that for 30 days and post my findings. I am not sure if I can do the full 30 days but Im going to try. If I start losing too much weight I wont take the full dosage.
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by KinkyNoir KinkyNoir wrote:

Oops I'm late lol :-). Well today is my 11th day and I have lost 5 pounds so far. I take it with a cup of hot green tea every morning. I let it sit under my tongue for a while (I think I saw Ife say she does the same); it kicks in faster when you let the shell break down with the hot liquid before you swallow. I haven't felt hungry since I ate a small bowl of shredded wheat this morning. I drink about 3 liters of water a day and go to the gym 3 times a week.
That is good progress! Wink
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:58pm
Hey spill chicaLOL New Dark green pills you say? They put the brakes on appetite? 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Hey spill chicaLOL New Dark green pills you say? They put the brakes on appetite? 
Yes. They are waaaayyyy more potent than slim 1 but I need to confirm if they have the same weight loss effects. I took a total of 5-6 pills sporadically since I started this thread and my appetite was shot but I didn't give it the full 30 days to verify the weight loss effects. I don't need to lose any more weight but I will do a 7 day review. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

Yes. They are waaaayyyy more potent than slim 1 but I need to confirm if they have the same weight loss effects. I took a total of 5-6 pills sporadically since I started this thread and my appetite was shot but I didn't give it the full 30 days to verify the weight loss effects. I don't need to lose any more weight but I will do a 7 day review. 
I will be waitingWink. I am working with this slim1 but have lots to lose Cry
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:55pm
Hi ladies,
I haven't been taking the pills everyday. I don't feel like I need to. Today I haven't eaten anything but a couple bites of an apple and I'm not hungry at all. In total I've lost almost 15 pounds and it's been a month. It's not the drastic progress I was looking for but it's good progress. I'm in a way different stage than I was and I think that's what's most important. Since I began taking the pills I've really slowed down on my eating. It was hard too because I'm eating two meals a day for lent and I usually eat 3 and snacks throughout the day. But the pills have put a total reverse on that. I started alternating what days I take the pills because I don't want to put my body in total starvation mode -- it causes side effects that I don't really want to deal with. And also I'm trying to make sure that I can easily ease off of these pills and keep the momentum going. But overall I'm happy so far, and I've lost inches too.
miami_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by KinkyNoir KinkyNoir wrote:

Hi ladies,
I haven't been taking the pills everyday. I don't feel like I need to. Today I haven't eaten anything but a couple bites of an apple and I'm not hungry at all. In total I've lost almost 15 pounds and it's been a month. It's not the drastic progress I was looking for but it's good progress. I'm in a way different stage than I was and I think that's what's most important. Since I began taking the pills I've really slowed down on my eating. It was hard too because I'm eating two meals a day for lent and I usually eat 3 and snacks throughout the day. But the pills have put a total reverse on that. I started alternating what days I take the pills because I don't want to put my body in total starvation mode -- it causes side effects that I don't really want to deal with. And also I'm trying to make sure that I can easily ease off of these pills and keep the momentum going. But overall I'm happy so far, and I've lost inches too.

ordered the pills from eBay they are not working for me. I still have an appetite, I tried for a week. Ifeyni pills seemed stronger. I need some strong pills, what is the name of the green strong pulls? Help please!!! Ifeyini are you selling the green strong pills? What are the side effects?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:49pm
Miami have you taken it with Welch's like she said? Or with hot tea, coffee, cappuccino or hot cocoa? Even hot water works. Let the pill soften in your mouth with a sip of hot liquid and then swallow. It should kick in then.
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:17am
Sometimes it takes over a week for your body to adjust to the pills. If I were you I would at least try to finish the bottle you have before you try something else. The results weren't instant for me but gradually I began seeing themm
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:33am

Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

I will be waitingWink. I am working with this slim1 but have lots to lose Cry
Check your email.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style