Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 149>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sanschemical View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by sanschemical sanschemical wrote:

this is frustrating. It's been a week and only two pounds lost. I have also worked out for an hour+ for 4 of the days out of that week. I feel almost really bloated. In fact, I am really bloated. I may have to pick up colon clenz. 

Actually after a BM, I got on the scale and i'm down a 1.2lbs. I still think I need to pick up senna or colon clenz
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:19am
you can take the dieter tea also sanschemical. Kinky I have not had nausea. How are you taking it? With what beverage? No appetite but made myself eat. Egg in tortilla and mixed berries on side and green lemonade.
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:56pm
I took it with some hot green tea Yuri. Today I took it after eating an egg and some avocado and it made a difference..no nausea I made myself eat too. After breakfast I wasn't hungry all day, although I got tempted by some freshly popped popcorn they were selling at school lol. Besides that I have had a fresh fruit and protein smoothie that I made after I went to the gym.

Edited by KinkyNoir - Mar 04 2014 at 10:38pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:48am
That is good. I made myself eat too though I had no appetite. I just washed it down with hot water in the morning as I was heading out the door to take the kiddos to school.
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:17am
Last question, but is this pill helping you all lose weight because it's helping you to eat less, or is it actually burning off fat?
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:33pm
Well the bottle says that it prevents the absorption of fat so it's not exactly a fat burner although it causes you to burn fat. When you don't put fats into your body it burns what already there.
lil_lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:18pm
I'm gettin on dis train, just bought 5 bottlez for $30 on Ebay

Heart Lisa Baby Heart

lil_lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:52pm
Do da new bottlez have no holographic around da Slim-1 lettering like in da first post picturez?  There is no foil or holographic borderin around da wordz Slim-1 on my bottlez I think I might have bought fakez.
Heart Lisa Baby Heart
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:08pm
Okay so today was Day 1 on the Slim one and I'm not that impressed. The pills didn't seem to stop my appetite at all. I still had to push myself to not eat certain things. Oh and also I didn't become "full" like most of you did when I was eating. I know it's only day one, so I'm not throwing the towel in just yet. About a year ago I ordered these pills off of Ebay and they were okay, I had to take 2 a day to get good results. I just hope that they start to work. I took them this morning and then I had some greek yogurt with 10 Almonds.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by lil_lisa lil_lisa wrote:

Do da new bottlez have no holographic around da Slim-1 lettering like in da first post picturez?  There is no foil or holographic borderin around da wordz Slim-1 on my bottlez I think I might have bought fakez.
Heart Lisa Baby Heart

Those are probably fakes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon