Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 149>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:16pm
will there be more slim 6 coming in? I'd like to order some
Sponsored Links

sanschemical View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:40am
No weight change yet Cry I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. But there has been a change in measurements. 

On the 20th of Feb, I was 34-28-40 and had 24 inch thighs. 
Today on the 2nd of March, I am 33.5-27.5-38.5 with 23.5 inch thighs. So I suppose I'm making progress in that department. It's most likely due to me exercising. I shed a lot of inches when I start to hit the gym hard. 

My goal measurements are 33-25-35 or a size 2/3  
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:51pm
Sanchemical inches lost is still progress. Are you taking it with a hot beverage like cappuccino or hot tea? Cupcakeroad Ifeyini says she has some on hand. Send her an email. I ordered some from here a few days ago. So hopefully I will have it in my hands soon. Wink Looks like I will have it any day now! Time to banish this excess ba ge Cry

Edited by yurika975 - Mar 02 2014 at 1:58pm
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 5:02pm
Hi Ladies,
I bought Slim 1 a couple days ago and today was my first day. I have to say I had immediate results soon after I took the pill with some hot green tea. I ate a tangerine, some blackberries a grapefruit and was struggling to finish it. Im snacking on some popcorn as I watch a movie now, but I haven't felt hungry since I ate the fruit in the morning. Needless to say, I'm excited to see where this will go. Will keep you posted! :-)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Sanchemical inches lost is still progress. Are you taking it with a hot beverage like cappuccino or hot tea? Cupcakeroad Ifeyini says she has some on hand. Send her an email. I ordered some from here a few days ago. So hopefully I will have it in my hands soon. Wink Looks like I will have it any day now! Time to banish this excess ba ge Cry

yea, inches lost is better than no loss. I usually do. But, now, I actually open up the capsule to speed up results. But, the taste is vile!I woke up this morning with no appetite whatsoever. And, I just took a pill. I don't feel like eating at all. But, I feel a bit constipated (tmi LOL) I may have to pick up a laxative or something. 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:09am
I started off with inches lost then one day the scale actually moved. It shocked me because I didnt think that they worked but they did. I have to attest that  you will notice inches first. Hang in there and keep taking them. Dont get discouraged if the weight doesnt come off as fast as you like. I much rather my weight come off slow and I can keep it off then lose weight at a significant rate and gain it back. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:09pm
Well just picked up my son from school and checked the mail. Yay my slim-1 came super fast! I will just stick with it for a while. I know inches first then lbs. Going grocery shopping this evening with my mom. This am picked up greenaid juice and fresh fruit tray(strawberries,blueberries, pineapple) from Whole Foods. So very yummy and def increases my veggies and fruit consumption. Are you all doing your lax everyday, every other day or few times a week? Getting water, salad greens and looking for some recipes online. Going to get a workout later tonight.

Edited by yurika975 - Mar 03 2014 at 4:12pm
KinkyNoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyNoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 5:19pm
Yurika and I are on the same page. I have a ton of fruits and veggies in my fridge that I will be snacking on. I am always eating leafy greens but I don't always get full off of them. So I'm hoping this pill continue to help me get fuller easier. I also work out twice a day. Once doing cardio and one session of strength training four times a week. It sounds like I should be okay -- but my downfall is snacking. I love candy and chips and popcorn and all that stuff lol. So I am looking to cut back on ALL snacks. I see that many ladies took a laxative with this pill -- I'm hoping I drink enough water so that I don't have to because I really don't like taking pills. If I need a laxative I will try using lemon infused water.

But one question: did anyone experience nausea while taking the pill? I took it today and yesterday with unsweeted hot green tea and I felt very nauseous shortly after. It subdued after an hour or so but I am wondering if that is normal? I tend to get nauseous any time I take pills without food, so could that be the case in this scenario?

Anyway, I have read all 135 pages of this thread lol and am really excited to be beginning this journey -- thanks Ife!

Edited by KinkyNoir - Mar 03 2014 at 5:22pm
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:35pm
Np @KinkyNoir Wink

@yurika975 I try to take my laxatives daily but I sometimes forget. I can honestly say I take them at least 4 times a week.

For anyone who has been on Slim 1 for roughly 35-40 days I recommend that you take them during the week and give them a break on the weekend. You want to shock your body so it doesn't get used and dependent on them and I noticed it also caused it to activate faster when I took them 5x a week. This will be helpful to anyone who feels like they have hit a plateau and their weight has stalled. Try this tip and let me know if that helps.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:02am
this is frustrating. It's been a week and only two pounds lost. I have also worked out for an hour+ for 4 of the days out of that week. I feel almost really bloated. In fact, I am really bloated. I may have to pick up colon clenz. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 149>
  Share Topic