Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 149>

Author
prettyb31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyb31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:48am
Hello All...

Ive been on Slim1 for about three weeks now and i really do not see any weight loss.. Ive been taking them with Welch early in the morning and have been taking Bethel sienna laxative every other day.. is this normal? should i order another bottle or give up because obviously my body is note responding.. Disapprove
Sponsored Links

CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:06pm
Ok I have yet to post because I have not been consistent I have been on them for the last three weeks I lost a total of 10lbs so far someone had a question about drinking wine on the pills I work in the liquor industry and I do enjoy my wine at least three dAys a week I just started exercising this week to try to speed up the weight loss process I took my b4 picture already I will check in when I see a substantial amout of weight loss

Edited by CEE JAY - Feb 25 2014 at 4:07pm
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by prettyb31 prettyb31 wrote:

Hello All...

Ive been on Slim1 for about three weeks now and i really do not see any weight loss.. Ive been taking them with Welch early in the morning and have been taking Bethel sienna laxative every other day.. is this normal? should i order another bottle or give up because obviously my body is note responding.. Disapprove
Dont get discouraged. It took me a while until I finally noticed results and your body may be getting adjusted to them. It was around my 11th day ( I think) until I noticed results. Continue taking the full bottle and make sure to drink plenty of water and see if that helps with inches and/or weight loss. Smile
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:01pm
Maybe try a hot beverage if Welchs isn't doing it for you. I remember that with the hot cappuccino I would feel it kick in so to speak. I would not be hungry but would eat out of habit. Going to check out the asian mall to see what their prices are looking like. Ifeyini do you have any bottles?

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:14pm
I have to agree with Yurika. I could go all day because I didn't have a desire to eat anything when I took it with a cappuccino. When I didn't have time to go to the convenient store I would take it with Welch's grape juice and that works well too. I don't know why. I tried it with orange juice and it doesn't have the same effect like taking it with cappuccino or Welch's grape juice.

Yurika I have plenty. Shoot me an email. Smile
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:09pm
Hey Ifeyini. Just sent an email to PayPal. I know what you mean. It was so weird with the cappuccino cuz I was not hungry at all vs on and tea. I would eat because mentally I needed to but it was also due to habit. I need to get my weight down. I did Jillian Michaels body revolution today and feel great. I just need a little boost but will be working out and eating right.
sanschemical View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:27am
I started using these on the 24th of this month. So it's just been 4 days. I've lost 2 pounds on it so far. I'm not sure if it's because of the pill or if it's because of the changes I'm making. The pills haven't started suppressing my appetite yet. Since Day 2, I started opening up the pill to just drink the actual contents. Usually with a coffee or water. One thing I've noticed though: it makes me go to the bathroom right after I take it. I'm drinking more water too and now going to the gym. I think I should stay away from the scale till Sunday. Then I'll give an update. Hopefully these start to suppress my appetite. 
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:41pm
Has these pills stop any of you from eating out of boredom
sanschemical View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanschemical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:40pm
I may be weighing tomorrow morning or Monday morning. However I didn't take any pill today, but I have no appetite. I ate a burrito bowl about (600/700 calories) and drank some juice and it's been 6 hours and I'm very very full. Probably not going to eat at all today. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by dISGURLLUBELMO dISGURLLUBELMO wrote:

Has these pills stop any of you from eating out of boredom
Yes it reduces appetite and that cuts down on a lot of that. Y
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon