Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 158>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
princessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:54am
Random tip before I post a review in a few weeks of these pills:

If you feel like you hit a plateau, stop the pills for two days and continue. I can plateau anywhere from 10 - 25 days.  I either stay the same weight or drop weight. I just recently came off a 2 day break and dropped 2 lbs. Listen to your body ladies :)
Sponsored Links

SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:40am
Hello all! I wouldn't definitely like info on ordering these pills and pricing !
Jenny_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:26am
Thank you Ifeyini i received my pills in the mail yesterday  :) I just took my first pill im excited!!! Smile 
prettyb31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyb31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:31pm

i would like to order these.. How can i get them? Thanks

Jenny_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:22am
send her a email mailto:netteo81@yahoo.com - netteo81@yahoo.com and she will send you a invoice. The cost $15.77 with shipping :)
Jenny_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:25am
send her a email mailto:netteo81@yahoo.com - netteo81@yahoo.com and she will send you a invoice. The cost $15.77 with shipping :)
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:29pm
Bumping
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:47am
Thanks Gia! I will post my progress as of last week...... So I am still taking Slim 1 and I take them Monday through Friday now and I tried on a pair of size 7 jeans and I fit into them. I havent been a size 7 since I was in high school. I text my friends a picture and they asked how much  more weight I wanted to lose? I didnt realize that I lost this much and at this point I am going to maintain it. What I dont want is to drop a lot of weight and not be able to maintain it. I still dont work out which I should but I have to say that I have a lot more energy since I am not as heavy anymore. I can run up stairs and carry things that I couldnt carry or lift before. I will update my blog this week with my pictures and update. Smile
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Jenny_1 Jenny_1 wrote:

Thank you Ifeyini i received my pills in the mail yesterday  :) I just took my first pill im excited!!! Smile 
Awesome! Wink
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:27pm
You're welcome ifeyini!! Can you post your blog again when you update it. I'm too lazy to go back into the comments to find it. :-) And I'll be ordering more from you next week as soon as I get my taxes. You do have some right?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 158>
  Share Topic