Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 4:22am
Originally posted by LaLady LaLady wrote:

@ Ifeyini

Again, thanks for sending me the Slim 1! I'm usually very skeptic about these kind of supplements, but as I told you through email, I'm very impressed. Normally I can eat all day long and especially my dinner plate is filled to the max. And I could eat at least 6 slices of bread (very high on bread here in The Netherlands) But since I started taking Slim 1, my appetite has dropped so much, I only eat when needed. Everyone around me is looking at me like I lost my mind lol.

I feel great, it doesn't show any side-effects. I weighted myself when I started, and I will update within 2 weeks to see where it has brought me.

Sorry for sounding like I'm one of those "Shopping Channel" women by the way loll
But I'm sincerely happy so far

Will keep you guys posted Big smile

LALADY it's been over a month, have you had good results from the pills? This goes to anyone that's purchased and been on it for at least a month, how's your weight loss?
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:31am
I've been on slim 1 for a while but I haven't taken them consistently and I think I'm going to start taking them twice a week now. I've exceeded my goal and without me even taking them I still have no desire to eat. I have to really make my meals count because after 3-4 bites I can't eat anymore. I can say with me not taking it consistently I still am losing weight and I'm done losing weight at this moment. I can attest that this works well and I never thought I would see me where I am today. I didn't think I would be able to lose weight and even contemplated surgery at one time. I'm glad I didn't have to exercise that option and thank God for slim 1.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:26am
Hi Ifeyini...yes I know you've had wonderful results, but I was asking for others as well. Not everything works for everyone, just wanted to get a broader spectrum of reviews. I checked online & don't even see any product reviews of this particular product, so I was just wondering if anyone else has had any success.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 10:54am
I think this has worked so well for ifeyini because she used it as a tool. It helps decrease appetite. She also began eating better plus more water. I think this helps so that you don't have rebound regain. I will be started up again and could use a boost. It is priced right so try it and see if it works for you. Many others are 2, 3 or 4 times as much.
Mommy2Prince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommy2Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:16pm
Hey ifeyini,
I want to order some pills from you can you pm me with prices and cintact info. Ty
kayjsoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayjsoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:16pm
Thanks so much Ifeyini for the quick delivery and you look awesome!

I took the time to read all 131 pages just to get tips and be inspired. What I have gathered is there was a change in formula and this new one is stronger?
I have put together the following…..
Take in the morning with grape juice or something hot followed by some type of carbohydrates
Drink at least 24 ounce of water
Do not take during your menstruation.
A laxative is not necessary
Give it ten days for some type of change… did I get it all?

SW: 190   GW: 165   After the third day, there were no side effects and I have not loss my appetite. I am taking colon cleansing (colon clenz) pills every other day because I am not regular. I do work nights so I take my pill at 2pm when I get up. I will try to post on day ten.
kayjsoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayjsoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:33pm
Oh I forgot to ask about alcohol and wine. I like to drink wine on my off days, any thoughts or advice?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:35am
@kayjsoul thank you.

I noticed a difference when I took slim 1 with Welchs grape juice or a hot beverage. I don't normally eat until 1pm because I don't have an appetite in the morning. You are suppose to eat with these pills but you will get full fast and not desire to eat as much. Give it about 10 days to notice some results. :-)

Edited by ifeyini - Dec 30 2013 at 1:36am
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:41am
I don't drink alcohol or wine. I'm not sure if that would make one retain water or weight. Im hoping someone can chime in and post if they have taken it while being on slim 1. It would be good to know if they lost weight while drinking wine and/or alcohol.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:38am
I purchased some from ebay & they look exactly as the ones you've posted ifeyini...I'm praying these pills remove my appetite because that's my issue..LOL

I haven't started, plan on starting on the 2nd.

Question Kjaysoul stated you shouldn't take it during your cycle?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 147>
  Share Topic