Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:37pm
I get mine from the manufacturer overseas but I do know there are some fake ones on the market and I've heard that they don't work what so ever. :-(
Sponsored Links

cindel25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindel25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:29pm
Hello, I came out of lurker and signed up for account because I wanted to thanks the OP for her experiences using these weight loss aid. 

I pretty much read every thread in here and I needed a new motivation. 

I tried the HCG diet (two yrs ago) which worked cause my doctor wanted me to lost a bit of weight before I had my surgery; then I tried OxyElite (didn't work as well but did lose a few inches)

So now I'm trying Slim-1. I brought a bottle from ebay that a user posted in the thread(I actually wasn't sure if the OP was still selling them as she had met her weight lost goal and the thread has not been updated in a while). The bottle contains the same ingredients. I'm not sure how you would spot a fake; I didn't see the answer in the thread.  

My questions for anyone who is still using these aid:

1. is it normal to feel hunger pains?  While I don't want to eat; my body is telling me it wants FOOD.  Today at lunch I ate some brown rice and I was satisfied.   

2.  When will the dry month goes away? I looked for the answer in the thread but I don't think anyone touch on it except drinks lots of water. 

Thanks. 

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:48pm
Welcome!!!! 

When I originally started taking slim 1 they really didnt start working until the 10th day. I never experienced dry mouth but I drink plenty of water during the day. 

Slim 1 is designed for you to eat but when you eat you get full fast thus you dont intake as much food. I still take slim 1 everyday but I only take mine Monday through Friday. I dont take them on the weekends. I didnt want my body to get used to them so in order to shock my body and activate the herbs after the 1st month of taking them everyday 7 days a week the second month (2nd bottle) I would take them during the work week only and on Monday I can feel slim 1 working. I will say shocking your body after the 1st month and giving them a rest on the weekend really help  boost my weightloss. I take them now for maintenance and I like the fact that they are herbs and I mainly take them for detoxing. 

Everyone has told me not to lose another pound because then I may look sick but I believe in being the healthiest that you can be. I still eat what I want minus meat but I just dont eat a lot. 

I hope this helps! Smile
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 4:04pm
After 2 bottles I lost a total of 32 pounds...

My sister in law lost about 25 pounds off one bottle. It's works. Just remember to take it everyday and drink plenty of water!
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 4:04pm
And that was with a couple of breaks and slip ups
scottbrittnay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottbrittnay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 5:00pm
Are these pills anything like slim-vie diet pills because I am noticing that the bottle designs are similar?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 5:40pm
Ive never heard of those but they are not the same pills as slim 1
scottbrittnay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottbrittnay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 5:54pm
K thanks I have included a link in what the slim vie pills look like i am going to start taking them tomorrow,I hear a lot of people are losing weight off of this product also. The ingredients in slim vie are bitter orange extract,cassia seed extract,jobstears seed, mulberry leaf extract,and amylum. I can't find much information on these slim vie pills though so if anyone knows anything about them please comment thanks
http://lose-weight.en.made-in-china.com/offer/WMAmuxfJjVkU/Sell-Slim-Vie-Diet-Pills-Lose-Weight-Capsules-D-.html
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 7:19pm
Dif ingredients and no cassia in slim1. I'll be getting some soon again.
cindel25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cindel25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 6:29pm
Thank you all.    Since I've started on Wednesday, I've lost 4lbs thus far but I contributed that to Fish, Veggies and Protein Shake as well as my exercise video.

I think I will take these five days a week because I'm not active on the weekends.

Thanks again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 147>